Chapter 25

What's better than 24? 25

-=Leo=-

Frustrated, we wait for Aries to come outside. A few minutes later, she was carrying a bag of to-go boxes and saw that is still standing here.

"Where did he go?" Aries asks, looking annoyed.

Sagittarius shrugs and answers, "He disappeared,"

"Are you kidding me? How?! We're this close," she puts her index finger and thumb a centimeter apart," to finding him!"

"No thanks to you, fat aśs." I snap.

"At least I'm keeping it calm, you guys left me alone with the check and a confused waiter!"

"I'd rather people think that we're crazy and actually, I don't know, find him and end this!"

"Guys, we should stop arguing so much! Focus on the task at hand! We won't solve anything by just bickering." Sagittarius says sharply.

"That's the smartest thing you've said all day." Aries comments.

"Now what do we do, walk into a dark alley where he so happens to be?" I say sarcastically.

Turns out, we did find him in a dark alley behind a supermarket.

"Hey," I call him out of the shadows and dumpster. He turns around immediately, his phone in his hand.

"What. I'm kind of lost right now, so if you would kindly fûck off..." he mutters while typing something into his phone.

"Hah! You're lost?" Aries snorts, trying to hold back laughter.

"I'm trying to find the Grand Hotel, but the damn GPS says it's not a real location." He complains bitterly.

"And why would we help you?" Sagittarius says.

"I never said I needed help, did I?" Ophuichus shrugs and walks away.

"Wait!" I call out. There was a burning question stuck in my throat, and I was dying to get it out. "Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what, staying at a hotel? I need a place to sleep, dude." He answers.

"No! I mean, why are you taking over the world?"

"Why not?"

"That's... not a very good answer." Aries says, sounding curious.

"Ask Virgo if you want to know. She's been hiding something from you for a while." He laughs like a kid.

"Virgo is all the way back in Florida!" I exclaim, frustration building up inside of me.

"And that's exactly what I wanted," he says, then walks off without a second glance.

We didn't bother going after him. Sagittarius hastily pulls out his phone from his back pocket and immediately texts our group chat.