Chapter 19

-=Aquarius=-

We're dead.

Leo hesitantly pulls over, and the police comes up the driver door.

Oddly enough, the police was the exact same police that pulled us over the first time.

What a coincidence.

The police seems to notice Sagittarius in an instant, as he was sitting in the passenger seat.

I hear a few muttered curses from both sides.

"You goin' to school?" The police asks.

I thought it was obvious it was a rhetorical question, but Gemini answers with a "Yes,"

"There's no need to rush, being tardy isn't a bad thing. Anyway, I have to give you a ticket for speeding over 100 mph (161 km for the rest of the world)."

The police went back to his car to get a ticket. For five minutes.

"We would've made it by now even if we were going at 30 mph (48 km)." Cancer gives out a sigh.

Glares were sent all to Leo.

"Hey, you guys were feeling rushed too!" He defends.

"Not to the point where we go over 100 mph!" Virgo points out.

"Don't yell, my head still hurts..." Pisces complains.

The policeman finally comes and hands Leo the ticket.

We make it to school 30 minutes late.

***

Askook was the only one I know that's in my first period class, so I sit next to him.

"What happened?" He mouths.

"We got drunk." I mouth back.

Askook seems taken aback, but says nothing for the rest of the period.

Once the bell rings, he immediately starts to ask questions and offers to help at the house. I decline, remembering the rule Gemini set a few months ago.

I went to my second period class, where I was with Leo and Lily in PE.

Lily and I talk to each other while changing to our uniform.

"You look tired. Did you study hard for the test?" Lily says.

I pause for a moment, remembering the test I have in social studies. Everyone had it.

I manage to answer with a, "No......" 

Lily's eyes widen.

Yep, I'm a badass.

"Hurry up and change!" One of the coaches yells.

***

"The more I see them, the more suspicious I get." Pisces says once she plops down on a chair.