Chapter 20

-=Cancer=-

It's been days since we were aimlessly researching for information and coming up with ideas.

Nothing else seems important.

We were all stressed out, pouring our blood, sweat, and tears into this.

"How about..." Gemini says during our meeting. "we tell the police about this?"

"I mean, it's not a bad idea, but they might not believe us." Leo comments.

"Well, it's worth a shot." Aquarius then gets up from her seat.

I just shrug, and the rest of us, one by one, get up to go to the van.

"Wait. Do all of us really need to go?" Aries asks, gesturing to the 12 of us.

"Nah, four or five can go." Leo waves off.

"But then it won't be even." Libra says.

"Since when did we ask for your opinion?"

Libra stays quiet for that.

Only Leo, Gemini, Aquarius, and I went.

We drove to the familiar police station in silence.

We got there and found a free police sitting on a front desk

"Hey....Uh.... I have something important to tell you..." Gemini awkwardly says.

"Are you the girl from last night? I told you I was not single."

"What? No!" A look of relief passes over the police. "It's just, uh, Ophuichus is going to destroy the world and we need your help!"

"Who?" The police gave us a weird look.

"Ophuichus! You know, the 13th zodiac."

"I think I heard of this zodiac thing before... but it being an actual thing? Those horoscopes are inaccurate, so I highly doubt it exists in the stars." 

"Look, I'm Gemini, the zodiac!" She exclaims.

"Yup, and I'm Bill Gates." The police sarcastically says.

"No I'm serious!"

"Yeah, this isn't a joke.." Leo jumps into the conversation.

"Listen, kids, no more jokes, I'm tired of it, now go back home."

"But-"

"Go."

With a sigh of defeat, we drive back home in silence once more.

***

"Look guys, I don't think we have a choice but to take action and split up to find him. It'll be faster that way. Let's go with our elements, so Fire could go in Mexico, Water to Canada, and Air and Earth can stay here in America." Leo orders.

We all nod, understanding the situation.

"I think we should plan it out in three days, meanwhile booking tickets, and we'll search for him there." I speak up.

"Whenever you found a piece of evidence or Ophuichus himself, notify the rest of the elements right away." Sagittarius adds.