Chapter 4

YAY!!! Over 50 views!

-=Aquarius=-

"So... Any hot guys you saw?" Gemini asks, glancing at each of us. Her eyes are filled with eagerness.

"There's nothing to gossip about, Gemini, the only hot guys I see are in movies or magazines." I answer, rolling my eyes as if it's obvious.

"Like Fransisco Lachowski," Aries sighs.

"Whatever. We need to sleep early anyway. It's part of Leo's orders anyway." Gemini turns towards the wall. I sigh and turn towards the wall too. I snuggle into my fuzzy blue blanket staring at the beige wall. After a few minutes, I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

***

I tie my blond hair into a ponytail. I truck downstairs, seeing everyone else already at the dining room, waiting for me.

"Okay, today we're going to check the news for any sign of... recent deaths. Or a strong, dark magic. You guys know he's looking for us first." Leo orders. Everyone bobs their heads up and down, including me. "Class dismissed."

Everyone shoves each other towards the small door. Some of us plop on the velvet couch, Taurus holding the TV remote, pointing it directly towards the TV. It takes a few tries before it actually works. It shows The Amazing World of Gumballs, then Taurus flips through channels. Some gory, some cartoons, some sexual. I think he skips pass the News channel, then lands it on.... Dora? That's what the T.V. showed anyway. "D-D-D-D-D-Dora! Dora Dora Dora the explorer!" The T.V. blasts out. We all stare at it, dumbfounded. The first thing that pops into mind was, THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!

"Don't change the channel, Taurus." Gemini pleads.

"I won't," Taurus mumbles.

"Shut up! I'm trying to watch a show." I hiss. They both did, all three of us relaxing on the couch.

***

A few minutes later, Leo came in to check on us. "What the crap, guys?"

"Shhhhh!" All three of us hiss in unison.

"You guys are supposed to watch the freakin' news, and take notes!" Leo exclaims. Gemini mimics Leo, which gives her a glare from him.

"I need a break. Gotta eat some food." Taurus gets off the couch and stretches, walking towards the kitchen.

"You just ate 30 minutes ago!" I explode.

"Exactly! That's why I gotta get some food." Taurus replies, not sounding reasonable at all. Gemini rolls her eyes. I hear him rummaging through the pantries of food, mainly stocked for Taurus.

"What are you doing standing there?! Get to work--" Leo was interrupted by Gemini.

"Work, work, work, work, work, work. But--" Gemini sings.

"No. Just no," I shake my head in disapproval.

We change the channel back to the news and watch the boring show. Dora is way better.

Taurus walks in, carrying a tub of rocky road ice cream and a spoon.

The news was done, and it went on a commercial. Turns out, there is no unordinary deaths, so that's a good sign.

"Now what?" I ask, turning the TV off.

"I'm gonna go. Wanna come, Gemini?" Taurus asks, looking at Gemini.

"Sure, I want to catch an eevee."

They both walk off in the direction of the door. I get out my phone and scroll down Google, drooling over hot celebrities I will never have.

***

Sorry this chapter is boring and short, but I'm on a writers block. Also, with school beginning, I don't have as much time as I did before, and I have another story too. Go check it out!