The balcony

(Jesse's POV)
Lukas holds my hand tightly, not ginving me any signs he is going to let go. "Well, Well, Well. Looks who's up." Petra smirks as she sees Lukas holding my hand. "You need to meet these old builders. They are awesome!" Petra looks like she's trying to hold in a scream. "Petra, are you fan girling? Because you know that means you actually like some people right?" I giggle and tease. She rolls her eyes then I walk to Ivor. "You feeling alright?" He asks and he puts his hand on me head. "I'm fine, Ivor.
(I am not sure what all the old builders look like so I'm gonna make up what they look like.)
I walk toward a door and look at a builder who looked just like Ivor but a girl. She has long black hair that is pulled into a braid but she is wearing skin tight jeans and an really big green T-shirt. "Hi, my name is Jesse." I bite my lip, trying to get through the awkward silence. "Im Nikki." She mutters.
After a minute of meeting everyone, I look at the floor. Patti is a tall girl with a pink tanktop and blue shorts. Sunny is a perky girl in all yellow clothes and Alex is a man, who is weaing a red shirt and sweat pants. I watch the ground. Lukas whispers in my ear. "Meet me on the balcony." He says with a smile.
After a minute, I walk outside, and I stand on the balcony. Lukas was sitting on the railing. "Hey Jesse." He looks at me, blushing slightly. I close the door and sit next to him. "So, How'd you sleep?" He looks at me and rubs the back of his head. "I slept fine..? Why do you ask?" I look at him. "Well I'm just asking. You talked alot, in your sleep," Uh oh... I dreamt about him... Wait, he watched me sleep?! My face goes pure red and he realizes how awkward this was. "I only went i-in a few times... To check on you." His face goes red to.
(Lukas' POV)
Well, this is embarrassing... I close my eyes, wanting to tell Jesse how I feel, but what if I ruin our friendship...? What if I.... Man, Gil is... Was right... I worry to much. Lets get this over with.
"Jesse, I.." Before I knew what was happening our faces were just inches apart. "Yes Lukas?" Her voice was sweet. I bite my lip. Should I be doing this? Why would she like me back?? Suddely the wind starts blowing. Jesse shivers. "Hey, do you want my jacket?" I begin to take it off and my face starts turning pink. "I-I'm fine." She tries to smile but instead she just shivered. I put my jacket on her shoulders, and she blushes.

"There we go

"There we go." I blush and smile. She grabs the top of my shirt and I put my hands on her shoulder. I lean down and we both close our eyes. "Jesse..." I say softly. Right as our lips were about to touch, Petra comes out. "Jesse, Lukas, we found t-- oh! Um sorry.." She giggles and we both blush. "Any ways, we found the atlas." She grins and I look at Jesse. "That fast?" She raises an eye brow. I shrug. "Maybe they are... Organized..?" I hold her hand and we head for the balcony door.
Aw. So close. 😁😁😁