3 Days Later

(Jesse's POV)
I haven't slept in 3 days... I have been so afraid that I would hurt someone.. I don't want to hurt axel, petra, olivia or Lukas... I stand up and go to my bathroom. I look in the mirror. I recently bought a new house so the rest of the order couldn't find me. It is in the middle of the forest. As I hear wolves and Horses outside, I look at my refection.

 My skin is starting to go pure black, My eyes are going purple and I have dark circles under my eyes

My skin is starting to go pure black, My eyes are going purple and I have dark circles under my eyes. "Jesse... You'll be ok..." I put my hand against the mirror and sigh. I have not seen Lukas... Or anyone for that matter since that night... Everything has been in such a blurr, but I need to go back out to town... I don't want to but I need too...

I slip on a Hoodie that covers my hands and face and I go to the door. I walk to my horse and give it a carrot. "I will be back in a few hours." I sigh and walk in the forest. I bump into a tree and rest there. "Stay awake Jesse.... Just.... Stay... Awake...." I rub my eyes and yawn. Next thing I know, I am asleep.

When I wake up I am sitting on a bench, holding my hold photo book, flipping through the pages. I sigh when I see a certain picture. Lukas and I we're close friends, and this was right before we became the order. We we're all happy...

Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder

Suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Excuse me, Miss. But um... Where did you get that picture? Let alone that book. The order and I made this for... Wait... Jesse?" I could hear Lukas' voice. He sounded worried. "Yeah... Its me... Now you need to leave..." I sigh. "Leave, but we just found you... Jesse, we all missed you so much..." I gulp, refusing to look up. "Get the rest of the order and meet me in the forest... Okay?" I stand up and start to walk away, but then I turn around and hug Lukas tightly. "I am s-sorry..." he holds me and I sigh. "If you saw what happened too me... You would... Probably break up with me..." Lukas sighs and grabs my shoulders but I didn't want to look at him. "Jesse, I don't care about what you look like, I care about who you are. I love you for your personality. I love you for who you are." He smiles. "Besides I saw a glimpse of what you looked like, and I still love you. Okay?" I blush slightly and look up at him. He holds my face. "When ever I look at you, I see you for who you are." He smiles and closes his eyes. I blush and he kisses me. I kiss back then pull away. "I-I... I will see you in the forest..." I smile.
"Okay, Stay safe."
"I always do."

How will her friends react? Will they accept her? Read more to find out.