Mishap before Breakfast

(Lukas' POV)
I hold Jesse's hand as we start to walk. "Hey, Jesse, How was your night last night?" she seems like she needs a distaction. "Huh? Oh... Um. Good." She smiles at me. "Look, Lukas I just want t--"
"Lukas, Jesse!" Petra yells and everyone runs over. 
I look at Jesse, hoping she would finish her sentence. "nevermind.." I look at her. She looked really tired.
"Jesse, did you get any sleep?"
"um... Well... No.." She sighs.
I hold her hand and petra looks at James. "Can I talk to her?" James walks to his sister.
"Oh. Sure." I walk away to the rest of the order.

(Jesse's POV)
As I watch Lukas walk away, my brother walks to me.
"Tell me whats wrong."
"Remember... How you thought I was crzy because I said I have our uncles powers?" I bite my lip.
"Oh my... Jesse! Not this again!" James snaps at me.
"I am telling the truth! I have powers... But the only happen when he is near. We have a... Connection.." I close my eyes and James slaps me. I stand firm and Axel grabs James. I open my eyes and they flash white. Lukas grabs my hand. "Wither star..." I mumble. I close my eyes again. "Oh no..." I open up and the order is looking at me.
"Herobrine is back." I say.
"How... Is that possible?!" Petra yells.
"He wants to bring the wither storm back..." I look down, "And I am the only one that can stop him.."
I cover my face and look down. The order is in trouble! "oh no..." I hold my head. "Jesse, what is it?" Lukas holds my close to him. "The old order... They are introuble..." I have 2 choices.
I could get my uncle or I can get the order, But I might be too late... Uh-oh....
What will Jesse choose? Help her.
A) Go after herobrine
B) Save the order