The Atlas

(Jesse's POV)
God, I can not believe petra ruined my first kiss! I was so close to kissing him! Ok... Its not my first kiss, but it would be with the guy I care about. Aiden once kissed me in our Junior year of highschool. The thing is.... The ocelots and I used to be best friends, until Aiden kissed me...

----Flashback----
"So guys, what should we build?" Maya asks, overjoyed.
"I say you ask Jesse. Her being the newest member and all." Aiden says and puts his hand on my shoulder. I step away from him. Everyone lookes at me.
"Hmmm... Why don't we build an enderman. I personally think they are cool mobs." Lukas looks at me, a smile spreading across his face.
"I can gather some wool." I say. Lukas would get some glass, Maya and Gil would get some ink sacks.
As I walk into an area with tons of sheep, I grab my shears. I suddenly feel arms wrap around me and I get shoved against a tree. "Aiden, What are you doing?!?! Get o--" Suddenly he just kissed me. Because of him... I quit later that day..
----Flashback Ending----
Tears start to well up in my eyes. Lukas looks at me. "Hey, you okay?" He looks at me. I nod and try to smile. "I...I'm fine..." I sigh notice everyone is in the other room. "You go on ahead Lu-Lukas.." I say. "I'll catch up.." I sigh and quickly go to my room and look for my armor. "Now, if I was Jesse's... Er... My armor, where would I be?" I look around for a few minutes then I see on an armor stand.

"God.. I am so stupid." I walk over to it. "Please, please... Be here..." I tear up when I couldn't find the picture I was looking for. I told olivia not take it but... She did, and I've kept it ever since. Suddenly my door opens and I was about to cry. I wipe my tears and turn around. It was just Lukas. "Hey, I found this, and figured you should have it." He hands me my photo.

 Olivia took this photo outside the dirt hut

Olivia took this photo outside the dirt hut. I ran out to save reuben from aspider and it bit my face. I tripped and Lukas helped me up and carried me back inside. I look at Lukas and smile. "Thank you.. So much." I say, and I hug him tightly. He blushes and kisses my head. "Lets go, catch up."

As we walk into the room everyone was talking. Petra walks to me and Lukas. "So, where were you? Making out with your girlfriend?" Petra smiles and Lukas goes red. "N-no." He couldn't talk. I giggle then bite my lip. "Well, here is that atlas... Thing." Petra hands me the atlas.

It was like a compass

It was like a compass.... Sorta. "How would this take us home?" I look at it and in the reflection of the glass I see someone. Not Lukas.. Or petra... Oh no... Herobrine...

Next up, something will happen. Keep on reading to find out.