Olivia's Wedding P. 2

(Jesse's POV)
I look over at the other bridesmaids. Olivia had Petra, Ellie, and her cousin Ruby. Her cousin looks like her, but blonde. Then I look over at Lukas. I smile. Besides him, the other Groomsmen.  There was Magnus, Soren and.... Reuben! I smile and softly wave at reuben. He smiles.

As I look down the aisle, Lizzy starts passing down flower petals and Olivia walks through the door. The flower petals were rose petals. I smile then, as soon as Lizzy was done she ran up to Reuben and he picks her up. They must be getting pretty close. Lukas looks at me and smiles. The preist starts to talk, "Do you, Axel, pledge to share your life openly with her, and
to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly
care for her, cherish and encourage her, stand
with her, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your life?" Axel smiles and looks at Olivia. "I do." The preist smiles and looks at Olivia. "Do you, Olivia, pledge to share your lives openly with him, and
to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for him, cherish and encourage him, stand with him, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your life?" I look at Olivia. I could tell she was ready to get married to axel. "I do." She says with a smile on her face. Jhonny runs up with the rings and olivia grbs Axels. Axel grabs Olivia. Jhonny stands next to Lukas and we both smile. Axel looks at his bride, "Today I make the most sincere promise one heart can make to another. I vow to be your constant love and support; your devoted partner in life; To allow myself to grow through your remarkable love for me. I vow to be your home; to be your place of comfort and calm; To have faith when our journey is effortless, and when it is challenging. And when we face adversity, we will never do so alone; Because today I promise you, my "person" and my best friend, That I will never give up; that I will always believe in us; And that I will love you completely for all of my life." Olivia smiles as Axel puts the ring on her finger then she looks up at the love of her life. "Axel, I promise to live with you, to encourage and celebrate your growth and fulfillment through all the changes of our lives, and to be your faithful wife. May respect for ourselves, for each other and for the earth continue to be the cornerstone of our lives together." She slips the wedding on his finger and the look at the preist. "These two people have been drawn together by their love for each other. May they practice self-discipline and patience throughout their marriage, for these are essential to lasting love. May they continue to trust each other, for trust is the foundation on which all love is built.

Since Olivia and Axel have pledged their love and commitment to each other before these witnesses, I declare that they are husband and wife.

Congratulations! You may kiss the bride." Axel picks up Olivia and the share a kiss. I smile and the crowd cheers. Lukas looks at me and I look back. We both smile.