The Ender Forest

(Jesse's POV)
I hide behind the obsidian pillar. "Jesse!" Axel calls. I sigh quietly and olivia heard me. "Over here." She tries to grab my arm, but instead, she misses because I start running. "Jesse! Wait, We just want to talk!" Olivia yells. Petra and Lukas just got through the portal.

After 2 miles, I stop and place my hand on a purple pillar. I pant and look up. This pillar was thicker than fences but thinner than a block. It was 2 shades of purple. I breathe hard and look at my wing then I stretch it out. "Ow..! It burns..." I bite my lip and look at my hand, covered in my own blood. I need to stop the bleeding... I flinch as I fold my wing. I felt weak, but I can't just stop my journy now... I look up and I see a giant purple building.

There's a beacon light up there, and that means there could be people

There's a beacon light up there, and that means there could be people... People could mean supplies! I look around the building, but I couldn't find a ladder or anything... "Jesse think! Why would someone build a house they can't get into?!" I hit my head against a wall. "Ow..." I look up and see a stone button, "Are you kidding me..." I push the button and the end stone gives way below me. I grab the edge of the ground and bite my lip. "Don't look down.... Don't look down.." I hold onto the ground and someone grabs my hand. I look up and see white eyes. "Think you got rid of me? Well let me help you." Herobrine grins and helps me up. "Turn around." I didn't trust him but he is my uncle... I turn around, thinking this is a mistake but he grabs my injured wing. He uses some power and fixes my wing. "ow.." Then he puts a potion on it to clean it. I bite my lip really hard and try to hold in a terribly loud scream. "Now, I want you to fly, and hypnotize someone in your group. I could use a new house slave." I nod, not wanting too. "Sir yes, Sir." I nod and spread my wings.

I fly up and look around. Everyone in the group I was in was seperated, looking for me. I spot Lukas and I land behind him. I know it's not Jesse in the picture. Sorry. Just deal with it. "Lukas." I whisper and he turns around. When he sees me he smiles. "Jess--" I get ontop of him.

"You're mine now

"You're mine now. ❤️" I grin "All mine." I grab his orange shirt with one hand and one hand under his grin. The purple liquid was a hypnotism liquid. I press my nose against his and he smiles. "Your cute." He blushes and spirals appear in his eyes. I help him up. What am I doing?! I need to control my body, but how... Maybe If I kiss him... That wouldn't work. This isn't a fairy tale but... Its worth a shot.

What will happen when Jesse kisses him? Will he go back to normal or will he be a house slave?