The Actual Wedding

(Jesse's POV)
I stand up and look in the mirror. My first dress is ruined. It's a good thing Olivia and I bought two. I quickly slide into the other dress it was amazing. I used a healing potion so the cut on my shoulder was gone. I look at my reflection.

The dress was amazing! Now for my hair

The dress was amazing! Now for my hair. I look at Olivia. "Hey, Olivia, Mind helping me with my hair?" I say with a smile. "Sure, I'll help." She says then she brushes my hair. I smile and close my eyes. Olivia starts braiding my hair. Today is going to be perfect. As she finishes, I look at my reflection.
"Hey, you alright?"
"Yeah... Just nervous.." I smile and bite my lip.
"Well, you don't need to be... I meant to ask you, Will you be the maid of honor at my wedding?" I look at her and smile alot. "Yes!" I hug her and we both laugh.

(Lukas' POV)
I look at Axel and bite my lip. "You've got this bro." Axel says socking me in the arm. I smile. "You'll know how I feel when you get married." I smile and look in the mirror. I bet Jesse looks beautiful. Wait... Jesse already is beautiful! I bet she looks amazing! I look at the time then I stand up. "See you at the alter. Wait! Dude, would you be my best man?" I look at him. "Sure, anything for a friend." I smile and fist bump him.

As I stand at the alter, I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Not like the omes from when I asked Jesse out or the ones from when I proposed. These ones were just... Different. Everyone looks over as the doors open. We were having an outdoor wedding so Jesse was walking out from a builder. I see her and blush. "Wow.. She looks.. Wow!" I whisper and petra looks at me. "Save your reations for after the wedding." She says and I bite my lip, smiling. Jesse looks at me and smiles as she walks down the aisle. I smile and grab her hand as she stands next to me. We look at the preist and he smiles. "Lukas, do you pledge to love Jesse, and throughout your years together to be honest, faithful, and kind to her. Do you pledge to give to her the same happiness she gives to you, to react to her as only you can, and to respect her for who she is, not who you want her to be?" I smile and squeeze Jesse's hand. "I do." The preist looks at Jesse, "Jesse, do you pledge to love Lukas and throughout your years together to be honest, faithful, and kind to him. Do you pledge to give to him the same happiness he gives to you, to react to him as only you can, and to respect him for who he is, not who you want him to be?" She smiles and blushes slightly. "I do." I smile and the ring bearer gives us the rings. "With all my heart I take you to be my wife. Jesse, I will love you through the good and the bad, through the joy and the sorrow. I will try to be understanding, and to trust in you completely. I will make you a part of me and in turn, become a part of you. Together we will face all of life's experiences and share one another's dreams and goals. We will be equal partners in an open, honest relationship throughout the years." I say as I slip the wedding ring on her ring finger. Jesse holds my ring and smiles. "Lukas it is my intention to be your best friend, to respect and support you, to be patient with you, to work together with you to achieve those things that are important to us, to accept you unconditionally, and to share life with you throughout the years. I love you." She says and slips my ring on my ring finger. "By the authority vested in me by the town of minecraftia, witnessed by your friends and family, I have the pleasure to pronounce you husband and wife. You may now seal your vows with a kiss." I look at Jesse then we kiss. The crowd behind us cheers as We pull away. "I love you too, Jesse." The priest clasps his hands together. "And now Ladies and Gentlemen, I have the pleasure of presenting to you Lukas and Jesse, husband and wife." We look over the crowd then at my dad. He was holding the twins. Everything is perfect.