The Fake Dream

(Jesse's POV)
As I sleep in Lukas' bed, I start having a dream about the Wither storm. Everything seemed so real... Everything I touched felt real. I stand up and get out of bed. It was pitch black. As I reach for the Golden door nob I hear a distorted voice behind me. "Jess? Where are you going..." They had a deep voice. I keep on walking. It felt as if I had no control over my body.

I reach my hands out and I grab the door knob on the iron door to the treasure room. When it wouldn't open I walk around the side a Punch 2 holes in the wall. "Now, Go for the nether... Wither start." I hear my uncles voice in my head. My hands shake as I reach for it. As soon as my hands touch it, I feel a hand slap me. I wake up and shake my head. "Ow..." I look around. "Where am I? How did I get here.." I see the rest of the order. They looked tired. Everyone was in their Pj's. I bite my lip embaressed. As I looked down my hands started turning black.

(Lukas' POV(From when they were in his room))
I watch Jesse, thinking she was just getting water or something. She showed no emotion in her face and her eyes were pure white. "Jess? Where are... You going?" I yawn and get out of bed. I watch Jesse leave my house and I follow her, Not even putting on my shoes. I followed Jesse all the way to the treasure room, and thats when I noticed Petra, Olivia, and Axel. "what is going on with her?" Axel asks. "Well, she and I were sleeping together a--" Axel crosses his arms. "You were sleeping together?!" Olivia sighs. "anyways. She started sleep walking and talking. All she mentioned was the wither star..." I blush, feeling embaressed. "I am going slap her, and get her out of this trance." Petra says and She walks infront of Jesse. "What the Crap?!?!" She exclaims, "Her eyes are white!" Jesse starts to reach for the wither star. She grabs it and Petra slaps her. Jesse grabs her head and looks down as the Wither star falls. Petra picks it up and Puts it back on the stand. "Where am I..? How did I get here.." She looks at everyone of us. Axel was mad because he got the wrong idea. Olivia and Petra were scared... Me? I was just confused. She looks down and I walk over and wrap my arms around her. "Lets all go back.." I hold her close and she listens to my heart beat.

Scary things coming up next. Ok... Maybe not scary.