Highschool Reunion P. 2

This Idea came from @16_Blue_Rose_Pedals
(Jesse's POV)
As I sit in the dirt I see someone walk up infront of me. All I see was their feet. I look up and see the blonde boy I fell in love with. "Hey luk... Wait a minute." I stand up, holding the stick I was doodling with. He looks at me and I look back. His once sapphire blue eyes are now white. "How.... His powers are gone!" I back up and look around.

As I back up Lukas puts his hand on my face. I look at him, afraid of what he would do. He lowers his hand and wraps it around my neck. He starts chocking me. I place my arms on his shoulders and I try to push him away. I cough and try to get air. I kick him in the leg and he losses his balance and falls. I cough and look at him. He stands up and I start to walk backwards. "Lukas, This isn't you and you know it!" I fall backward and he gets ontop of me. I struggle to move and he looks at me. "Those eyes... Herobrine, get out of his head!" I scream and Lukas scratches me, Leaving 4 scratches on my cheek. Tears roll down and my blood mixes in with them. Someone grabs Lukas from behind and I hold my cheek. Aiden and Gil were holding Lukas back.  Maya looks at me. "You okay?" She helps me up and hugs me. "Im fine... But I need to get herobrine out of his head." I close my eyes then realize, I couldn't get rid of my magic. I was born with power. I slowly open my eyes and they flash white. I put my hand on Lukas' head and his eyes go normal. Aiden and Gil let go. I close my eyes again. When I open them, Lukas was looking at the scratches with fear and confusion.
"Jesse, what happened..?"
"Herobrine... He was controlling you... To hurt me.." Tears roll down my cheeks and Lukas hugs me. I don't hug back but I don't pull away. "Jesse, you know I would never hurt you on purpose..." He wipes my tears and some blood off my cheeks and I hug him softly.

Will herobrine going to control Lukas again? What will happen to their relationship if it does?