Sick...

(Jesse's POV)
As I lay on the cold floor, I sigh. Lukas might not be coming... Not after the way I have been treating him... "Lukas... I am so sorry I yelled at you... Especially after you've been nothing but nice... My uncle controlled you, but that wasn't you..." I whisper. Soren amd Ellie were asleep. I lay on my back and sigh. I need to think of something happy.... I need too... Slowly, I close my eyes and think of highschool, when I was in the ocelots...

----Flashback----
Aiden and Gil had just ruined maya's and Lukas' science project. I was watching maya cry then I walk over to her. "Hey, It's okay. I can help you guys fix it." I smile and Lukas looks at me. I hug maya then she looks at me. "Well, I have cheerleading... Before we start, Lets get revenge."

Lukas and I hold 2 camera's he was holding a recorder and I was holding a normal camera. "Why do we have to do this again?..." Aiden groans, and looks down. His face was pure red. He and Gil were wearing chearleading uniforms for girls! I cheer maya on and she smiles. Aiden raises a hand and shakes a pom pom. He was clearly not happy. Gil winks and shakes his hand. I hold the camera up. "Say Cheese!" The flash goes off and Maya smiles.

She looked pretty without make-up

She looked pretty without make-up. Lukas records the whole thing and we both laugh. It was at that moment We looked at eachother. Time seemed to stand still. It did for me at least. I blush and smile.

----Flashback Ending----

As I open my eyes, I look around. It was still dark, but I felt sick... Sicker than usual. I look at my hands and they were pale. "Lukas..." I say, before I passout.

Is Jesse okay?! What will happen to her Ellegaard and Soren?