Herobrine

(Jesse's POV)
I see what looks like home but no one was outside. Everything was too quiet. I close my eyes. If I am going to die because of my powers, I am gonna cuse them to help Lukas, Petra and Ivor. I close my eyes and I try to concentrate. "Jesse?!" I hear a girl voice say, but I try to ignore it. When I open my eyes, they are pure white. I start to use my power.

(Lukas' POV)
"something isn't right... Her mag... Um.. Power is barley working." Ivor says, pointing at the crystal around my neck. I look down at it, and the lighy was very very dim. He was right... I hate to say it... But jesse might need help. "Ivor, do you have any potions?" I look at him. "There is 1 potion of invisibility and 1 potion of swiftness. Thats all I have.." He says. "When we get through, Give them to Jesse." I bite my lip then I step through the portal. I look around and I couldn't see Jesse. "Axel...! Olivia!" Ivor, petra, and I run over to them and they look at me. "Where's Jesse???" Olivia says, her voice was shaky and weak. "She w-walked through the portal. She has to be here somewhere." I look around. Suddenly the silence was broken. I hear a scream, but it didnt soumd like a citizen. It sounded like... "Jesse!" Petra gasps.

(Jesse's POV)
I scream as my uncle grabs me. "Let m--!!" He covers my mouth and looks for my necklace. "Wheres the necklace?!" He snaps at me and uncovers my mouth. "I gave it my power and I am protecting someone. You can not have it back. I say and he glares at me. "We shall see about that." He grins then I see Lukas, Petra, Axel and Olivia. Did Ivor runaway?! "Ahh. There is my necklace." He lets go of me and heads toward Lukas. Petra, Axel and Olivia guard him. "Lukas, Break it!" I say as I grab my uncle.

"GET OFF YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He says using his power to stop me. I just keep pulling him away then I reach the edge of a Cliff. "Do you still hate water?" I y, wraping an arm around his neck. As I hear a crunch my uncle gets weak. "Get off... Me...!" He struggles to even move. I keep my grasp. "Will you leave everyone alone?" I look at him. "Never.." I look at Lukas. "Break it." He nods and drops it on the ground. He places his foot over it and crushes it until there is nothing left but little fragments. My Uncle passes out and I could see smoke coming off his body. I walk to the rest of my group. "I-I think its over..." Lukas says amd he smiles. I look up at him. "At lease for the next 150 years or so." maybe. I look up and lukas and we both smile. Petra, Axel and Olivia were laughing. "So, how are Lukas and Jesse Celebrating getting home and killing him?" Petrs puts her hands on her hips and points at us. We were just about to kiss. "Hey, Love birds! Lets go. We are going out for food." Axel says, annoyed. I look at lukas and we both laugh. "Why does this happen every time?" He smiles as I ask. "Who knows. Well, Jesse and I already have plans. I promised her." Lukas smiles and picks me up. I blush and he heads to the treehouse. "Lets just get changed into normal clothes." Lukas says and I quickly change into my overalls.

How will their first date go? Will it be perfect? 😉 BTW I am sorry its not long or detailed. I just woke up. 😁