The Wedding P. 2

(Jesse 2 POV) this POV is gonna be short
I look back at the crowds of people Nd then down at my red dress. "Do you, Jesse, Take Lukas to be your lawfully Wedded husband?" I smile evilly. "I d--" I say but I get interupted. "STOP!" I turn around and get mad.

"Ugh! Why is she trying to ruin my special day?!" I say, annoyed. "Because, its not your special day. Its mine!" The real Jesse walks in and everyone gasps. Even me. "How did you escape the abandoned mine?!?! No one has ever escaped!!!" Everyone looks at me then I draw my sword.

(Jesse 1 POV)
I bite my lip as she draws a sword. I look at it. That is my sword! Olivia hands me and Iron sword and I hold it up. Lukas was staring at the alter, not even caring. He's under a spell... I tear up then I look at the evil clone. "You don't have to do this... Your my clone... You could be nice and walk away." She looks at me. "Like you always do?! You walk away all the time, not helping anyone." She walks to me. "Alright, Thats it!" I run over and our swords clash together.

I walk backwards as we have the sword fight. "Olivia, try and wake Lukas up!" I say and we I get scatched with my sword. I hold my shoulder and it starts burning. "Aww... Looks like the little baby needs a kiss!" She says and laughs. I slash my iron sword through and and 2 strands of hair fall to the ground as she disappears. "Jesse!" Axel, Petra and Alex runs over. I look at them. "Jesse, Olivia got Lukas awake... But he is so confused." I see my uncle then I grab my sword. I whistle loudly and my white horse runs over. I get on the horse and someone grabs my hand. Lukas! It was lukas! He's alright! "Jesse, Don't go... Olivia told us everything." I sigh and my shoulder bleeds.
"I have to do this... If I don't come back--"
"You will!"
"If I don't... I love you."
I get off my horse and I kiss Lukas. I love him more than anything in the world. Lukas holds me close and tears roll down my face. "Good bye.." I pull out of his embrace and I get on my horse. "Jesse you don't need to go." Lukas says and Alex barks. "No, I have too!" My horse runs and I follow my uncle. He laughs. "You think you can stop me?! A little girl against an all powerful being!!! He laughs harder then I throw the iron sword and him and he falls to the ground. "You need to to think about what your doing. You don't need to ruin other peoples lives." He runs across a fence parkour and I gulp. Parkour is not my strong suit... I get on the first fence post and I jump to the next one and the next one.

As soon as I reach the other island, herobrine holds a diamond sword. "Now, to kill you!" I close my eyes. "wait... You have been tagetting my family all this time!" He laughs evilly and walks to me. "Thats right. I was going to kill them then you were born. Now its time for me to kill you, so I can have world domination. "No, I won't let that happen." I draw my sword and he laugh. Our swords clash together and my eyes flash white. He istrying to control me! No! I close my eyes and stab him in the side. He screams in pain. I stand over him and I hold my sword to his chest. "Come on. You won't kill your only family, would you?" I glare at him. "You're were never, and you are never going to be my family!" I lift my sword and get ready to stab him. "If you kill me you will loose all your powers." I look at him. "I don't care about my powers! I only care about my family!" I stab him right in the middle of the chest. He screams in pain and my eyes flash white. I grab my head and tears roll down my cheeks. I get down on my knee's and I mumble something then I open my eyes. I felt normal... For once in my life I feel normal! Slowly I stand up and I grab my sword. I hop on the fence posts and on the last one I loose my balance. Someone grabs my arm and hugs me. "L-Lukas...? You guys followed me?" I say relieved and I hug him back and he holds me close.

The next part will actually have the real wedding. :) Now herobrine is really gone!