Can you forgive me?

(Petra's POV)
I walk over to Lukas. I look at Jesse. She was weak... She looks weak anyways. "Lukas, can we take a break? I need to talk to Jesse." Jesse looks at me, with her cold eyes. She was mad at me. Lukas helps Jesse stand up but she was only standing on one leg. Well, she was standing on both legs but she was only putting weight on one leg. Lukas and Jesse knew something no one else did. Jesse was hurt. Lukas helps Jesse limp and she sits down against a wall. We are in a loot room.... I think... Jesse looks up at me. "What do you want, Petra?" She looks down and Lukas looks at us. "I will leave you girls alone, to talk..." Lukas stands up and goes to Olivia.

"Jesse, please... Talk to me!" I grab Jesse's shoulders. She just looks down at the ground. "I am sorry okay?!" I shake her shoulders and sigh. She looks up at me. "Petra... I just..." Before she could finish her sentence she flinched. "Ow... My leg..." I start to roll up her pant leg. She grabs my arm with one hand and uses her other hand to pull down her pant leg. I look at her. "Jesse, what are you hiding?!" I snap at her. Lukas grabs me and he helps Jesse get up. 

(Lukas' POV)
I watch Petra grab Jesse and I walk over. "Jesse, what are you hiding?!" She yells. I grab Petra by the shoulders and pull her away. "Hey, are you okay Jesse?" Jesse nodded at me, but I could tell she was lying. "You don't have to lie, I can tell your hurting." I pick her up and carry her to the other side of the room. "May I see you leg?" She looks at me and nods. I roll up her pant leg and look at her. She was biting her lip. "Jesse, I'll be right back. I know Olivia has a potion... I think." I stand up and walk across the room.
"Hey, Olivia."
"Yes?" She looks at me. I walk over and look at her.
"Jesse's leg is hurt... Bad... Do you have any potions... Water... Anything?"
Olivia looks through her inventory. "Well, I have water, but that is about it." She hands it to me and I smile. "Thank you, Olivia."

I go back to Jesse and kneel next to her. "Hey, will water work?" I look at her and she smiles. "That will work fine." She says and I pour half the water on her wound. She had a deep cut, down to the bone. "You keep the rest, You might get thirsty." I kiss her head. "I'm going to check the chests for anything we can use." She grabs my arm and I look at her. "If you find any good potions... Grab them?" Jesse's voice was soft and sweet. I smile and nod. As I search the chests, I find 3 gold and 1 diamond. Petra grabs my arm. "Lukas, do you think Jesse will ever forgive me?" She sighs. "I'm sure. She just needs time. Her uncle just died..." I grab a healing potion and go back to Jesse. "Drink up." I smile and hand her the potion.

Will Jesse forgive Petra? What was the gold and Diamond for? Read and find out.