Building Contest

(Jesse's POV)
I close my eyes and I start to think. What should we build? We have pink wool, black wool, and white wool. We could build a pink sheep

 We could build a pink sheep

Or a pig.... I sigh, thinking of reuben. "Jesse, a little help please!" Lukas says and I open my eyes. The kids are fighting. I pick up Jhonny and he growls at Lizzy. "What is going you two lately?" I look at Lukas. "Lizzy is sad that Jhonny is always impressing everyone. Ever since Jhonny got his power he's been rude to her. " I look at Jhonny. "Well, maybe a I should just take us home and we can forget the building." Lukas agreed then the kids look at me. "No, please mommy no!" They say in unison. I put Jhonny down and sigh. "Then, please, behave." They run around and I sigh. Being a parent is so tiring... "Lukas, Should we just go home..?" I look at him then he grabs my hands. "Jesse, I think you just need to rest. You've been just so busy. After the wedding tonight, I'm taking you home and you are getting rest." Lukas says, Kissing me. I smile and kiss him back. "And now, the building starts, now!" The judge yells.

Lukas starts building a giant pig with the kids. I start working on the redstone. I place 3 firework dispensers on each side of the pig statue. Ever since we built that enderman, it has been like a tradition for me to build a statue and every year We ended up winning. I close my eyes place down the lever. As I open my eyes, I look up at the other builds. They all looked cool. I stand up and I start to feel dizzy. I place my hand on my head and Lukas walks over. He helps me stand. "Hey, are you alright?" He asks and I slowly nod. "Yeah.. Just a little dizzy." Jhonny and Lizzy run up to us and Lizzy flips the switch. 6 fireworks go off and I smile at our work. I lean on Lukas and rub my head. I guess I am more tired than I thought... Because Everything goes black. The last thing I hear is my husbands voice. "Jesse? Jesse!"

When I open my eyes and I see the starry wonderland again. I look around then I see my dog, Alex and my pig, Reuben. Alex died from lava 3 years ago... And we all know how Reuben died... I see them and then I look at my parents. "You can choose one... Only one, but They will be different. You need a friend and Your children and husband need one too. I gulp. Who do I choose... Both their deaths killed me... I bite my lip.

A) Reuben

B) Alex