The Good, The Bad and The Fallen

(Jesse's POV)
I wake up, but I wasn't in Lukas' arms. I rub my eyes. What was today... I stand up and limp to my calander. "Magnus' funeral..." I sigh. His death... All my fault... I stand up and open my closet. I had nothing to wear, then I notice the bag. I pick it up and put it on my bed. I see a beautiful back dress. Couldn't find anything better.

I try on the dress and I look at myself then I see a note

I try on the dress and I look at myself then I see a note. "Hey Jesse, Here is a dress for the funeral. I left to get ready, but I will pick you up at 8. -Lukas" I smile. Lukas is so caring.. I look at the time. 7:45. I go to the other room, and look at my hair. It looked normal. Everything did and I am convinced that it all was a dream. Only one thing could tell me at the second. I look at my leg and It was still badly cut, but it was healing up...

As I sit on the chair, I just wanted time yo fly by... Or better yet... I wish this was all a dream. I would be a looser but Magnus would be alive... So would reuben... Tears roll down my cheeks and I quickly wipe them as my friends climb in. Petra was wearing a straplessblack dress, and mothing on her head. Thats a first. Olivia is wearing a long dress with really lacy sleeves. Axel looks at me. He had on a black tux with a green ribbon then I see Lukas staring at me. I look at him and smile. He was blushing. He wore a suit like Axel but he had a black tie. "So pretty." Lukas murmurs. Everyone looks at me. "Ready to go?" Petra looks at me. "Almost. You guys leave, and I'll catch up." Lukas looks at me. "I'll stay behind, just incase her leg gives out." Lukas stands with me and everyone leaves. "We... We can't go to the funeral... The rest of the old order is going to get killed..." As I grab my sword, Lukas looks at me.
"How do you know that..?"
"I had a vision... Gabriel and Soren are first... The good Ivor is next.... The bad Ellegaard is last...The fallen"
"Jesse, you probably had a bad dream." He grabs my shoulders, "You can bring your sword, just be careful... I brought mine too.." He shows his and smiles.
"Oh, I got you something."
He looks at me and I give him a bow and arrow. "It has Infinity I, Power III, Punch II, and Flame I." I smile as he hugs me.

As we walk to the funeral, It starts raining. Great... "It should have been me that died... Not him..." I whisper. The rest of the new order looks at me. I might have spoke too loud... I close my eyes and watch the ground. Lukas grabs one of my hands and Olivia grabs the other. "AHHH!" I hear a man scream and I look up. It was Gabriel. He took an arrow to the shoulder. "Jesse, How did you know about this?" Lukas looks at me. I look back, "You know I have some power.." I get quiet and Petra evacuates the order, but she couldn't get to Gabriel. I get infront of him and hold my sword. An arrow comes toward up and I hold up my sword. The arrow bounces off and hits the ground.

Who attacked Gabriel? Is the old Order going to die? Read to find out.