Chapter 9: Feelings

You can't react to the foot holding the door open by a crack, even though you know you should have. Sheesh, your own mind was screaming for you to. It just was not happening though. All you could do was stand stock still at the sight of that two-toed foot. ( It wasn't until the door opened and your blue boy entered that you finally reacted.

You ran. 

You didn't know why, but that's all you could do.  As Kurt entered and you flew by him in a whirlwind of emotions and adrenaline, thoughts ran rampant through your head.  Just how do I feel?  Am I really ready?  You had thought about it before, might even admit to that being one of the many reasons you stayed awake during the nighttime despite your drooping eyes and fuzzy mind.  You feel increasingly tired as you spring up stairs and onto the roof.  Stars shown bright above you, letting off just illumination to see by.

"(Y/N)!!!" You let out a slight yelp, running for cover behind a stack of boxes braces against a series of poles, hoping he wouldn't have seen you. 

You stay there, not seeing anything.  Tears rolled down your eyes and that was when you noticed, running her hand along your cheeks to wipe them away.  You shouldn't cry over something like that.  Why were you crying like this?  Why am I so scared to love someone?

A pair of golden orbs flashed in front of you and you jerked back, your back hitting against the solid boxes sharply, causing you to cringe.  You'd have a bruise come morning.  You looked up, looking for more than those golden beauties looking at you, finding nothing but blackness. 

You couldn't even think as your gaze slid back to meet your Blueberry's.  You turned your head to hide your red face and a two-fingered hand slowly turned your head back, holding your chin gently.  As your eyes met, a distant memory echoes in your head.  'You're still suffering from your mother's death.  You never let go.'

Was that why-why you weren't allowing yourself to love Kurt?  To fully give your heart to his?  As you looked in his eyes, something snapped and you let go.  You had someone else now.  Someone who would be there for you; someone who would protect you.  Someone who would never leave you willingly.

Yet you never moved.  You couldn't when one held you pinned down with a simple stare.  Little did you know just what he was looking at.

~Kurt POV(with the specialty accent)~

Ven one says zey can read anozer like an open book, I nefer expected zem to be right. I did not know it vould ever be possible for me to know someone so vell. Or zem me. But as I cannot help but stare into my beloved's (E/C) eyes, I know now zat it is true. Ze look in her eyes is vat I hafe seen ozers give to z(th)eir wives or husbands. Since ven did I deserve to be looked at like zis?

Before, I vas sure of a connection, of a special bond keeping us togezer, but now I see it true. I can see it has matured efen zough we might not have spent as much time as ozers, but ve can both sense ze feelings hanging over us. I vas not expecting her to speak first however.

"I have to apologize Kurt." (Y/N) looked away, covering her mouth vith her hand as she spoke. My ears picked up all of her words clearly. "I did not mean to lead you on like that. And for that I am deeply sorry."

Vat? Vat? Vat? VAT?

Hafe I been wrong all along? As she really not liked me zen? H-How c-could I not see? And zen a particularly disturbing zought occurred to me. Could it be Peter?

~Your POV (cause I don't feel like going through the work of putting the thingy for your name, but I've done typed this out so this was all a waste of precious words and time. XD)~