Epilogue

~six months later~

"Kurt?" The blue boy looked up from his spot beside you, his hand clasped through yours the way you had found that they fit together.  He was rubbing his thumb across your skin, almost like a chanting plea to wake up.  He had done this every day that he could make it in here for the past six months.  Xavier had said the time was no cause for a fuss or a panic, but he couldn't help but worry.

You still had yet to wake.  

"Hey Kurt? You there buddy?"

"Vat do you need, Peter?"

"What would you do if I knew someone who could help her?"

"Vho?"

The silver haired boy gave a wry smile, small and timid, before waving for Kurt to follow him.  Kurt was hesitant to leave at first, his hand tugged up by yours.  The sound you made when he gently untangled your fingers caused his to smile, just a hint, before he walked away.  The prospect of you waking was overpowering his need to stay near you.

Peter led him through various parts of the mansion, all places he had seen before.  For some reason, everything was darker.  The shadows were deeper and training wasn't as satisfying at it had been.  Everyone had been trying to cheer the Catholic boy up, but it was obvious his depression hadn't abated.

At first, when they stopped at the library, Kurt was confused.  "Vy are ve h-"

"Shhh.  You just need to see this.  Follow me."

Peter peaked around the corner of the open door before gesturing for them to continue.  He did this upon every bookshelf they had to leave or come across.  Finally, they came upon the librarian's desk.  Chrys's.  

"Vat-"

"Shh!!!"  Peter looked around one last time before reaching under the desk and pulling out a plain, silver notebook.  "It's her journal.  Now come on before we get caught."

"I vill not read one of my friend's journals."

"You'll want to.  Trust me.  Just the first page."  Kurt looks skeptical before shrugging.

"If it vill help my (Y/N)."

They found a quiet, secluded corner and sat down at the table, flipping it open.

Entry #1: The Hell?!

Okay, so I was writing a story, not writing myself into it!  When I wished to be a part of romantic story one day, I didn't literally mean it, but now here I am, in my story.  Man, what a place to be in.  The mood of this place is amazing.  And the boys.  Oh my god.  I saw the reader today.  They're really...something to look at.  In a good way.  I just realized that could have sounded bad.  Anyhow, just in case I might lose my memory, I'll keep these journals.  

Good luck self!

Author

"Strange, right?"

"Very much so.  And how vill zis help."

"Here's what I figure.  This random chick suddenly shows up and takes on the role of a librarian, being younger than eighteen, right?  Strange already.  Now, look at the fact she has a journal referring to herself as an author?  And seeing the reader and talking about them being something nice to look at.  What if..."

"Vat?"

"What if we're all just a made up story and Chrys was the one who made us, who wrote us up and made this world ours?  The one who put (Y/N) to sleep?  If she is, then she must be able to wake her up!  Problem solved."

"You have the Pinkie Sense, don't cha?"