I just need some time

Hey guys, so this-- this is going to be a little depressing, but I just wanted to give you guys a reason why I'm not going to be updating for a little bit.

I just--

Things are pretty hard for me right now, I'm going through a rough time with my girlfriend and I'm-- falling apart and I just don't want that to affect my writing.

We both love each other very much and we're not breaking up, but being in a long distance relationship, communication can be difficult and I don't want to go through all of the details but I don't want any hate directed towards her what so ever because she is still the love of my life.

If anything I want you guys to support her no matter what because she's going through a really tough time.

I just...didn't think that heart break would hurt so bad. It's 100 degrees but I feel so cold, and it's so...empty. I spent the last few hours sobbing in the bathroom, I love this woman far too much for my own good.

And I really don't want it to end, I just want to spend the rest of my life with her, I want to get married, and welcome her home from work, and have kids, and stay up for hours talking about nonsense. 

I just-- want her so bad, I need her and maybe I shouldn't be telling you guys this, but it hurts so bad. It hurts so, so badly.

And I just need some time to clear my thoughts, I just need some time focusing on her and only her.

I'll update soon, I promise, maybe even as soon as next week or the end of this week, but I just-- want to heal at least a little bit.

If you guys have questions about my relationship of my condition etc etc feel free to ask, or just dm me if you want to talk.

I guess that's it really, I just wanted to fill you in, see you guys soon