Chapter 1

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 1

~Lexis P.O.V.~

I needed to start to figure out what to do with the gang I've created. I thought about ending the entire red gang for good but that little voice in my head kept telling me not to end it and just let one of your boys take over.

I didn't like that idea quite as much simply because I didn't want my sons to be in harms way and possibly end up dead, but I've worked hard too hard in this gang to just end it. I know Trey had his heart set on the gang and I thought long and hard about letting him run it. I decided to just go with it. I know I should let my son thrive in the world with closing him off from the gang but he was just like me, he had a passion for this.

"So Trey's next in line huh?" Vince said as he took a seat across my table.

"How you know?" I laughed a little as I looked at him

"He's runnin around the trap yellin he's next in line and all that shit" He said in between laughs

"Damn, he's hella hype. But yup he's next. I know I should want to see my sons do better than me but with Trey, I just can't see him doing anything else other than following in my footsteps."

"I ain't one to judge, and it's your son. Don't let no one tell you otherwise. If Trey didn't want this, you know damn well he would tell your ass without any hesitations."

"I don't give a single shit about what other people have to say. It's my son and I know, but I feel like I'm depriving him of other opp-"

"You're not depriving that boy of anything. We all knew when he was older he was going to get his ass tangled in a gang at some point in his life. Better he just get handed a gang than being jumped into some other gang."

"I feel what you're sayin. As a father I feel like I should be setting him for better though" I loved Trey, he was my first son with Nelle, one of my best friends, and I only wanted to see him doing well. The only problem was he wanted to be a part of the gang and I knew that since the moment I set eyes on him in that hospital. "It's tough man" I sighed

"You feel like you made the right choice?" He rose an eyebrow

"Yeah, I feel like I did."

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

"How is your little baby girl?" Bailey asked as she stepped inside the house

"She's in love with Lexis" I laughed as I slowly rocked Ivanna back in forth in my arms. The only time she wasn't with Lexis was when he was in the shower. Otherwise, she is always with him and I almost never see her.

"Awww that's so cute! She looks so much like you it's kinda scary" She laughed softly

"I know right? She has my looks but only cares to be in Daddy's arms. Wanna hold her?" She opened her arms and I set a sleepy Ivanna in her arms. "How are you and your boys?" I asked as I took a seat on the couch

"They're growing up so fast, it's so crazy. It feels like just yesterday I was holding them both in my arms and now they're father is teaching them how to use guns" She shook her head with a small laugh that escaped her mouth

"They are getting big. We all used to take turns passing them around. Can you believe all this?" I heard about Lexis's idea of raising the kids to be able to run the gang after he stops running it himself. I'm personally against it, but the kids that want to do it are now being trained about what the gang life really is about.

"It's crazy and all but hey, we all need some excitement in our lives at some point. We just get excitement all the time,"

~Trey P.O.V.~