Chapter 9

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 9

~Alvaro P.O.V.~

One hit and AJ fell right down to the ground, that was all it took and blacked out. Arls had gotten up and tackled me down yelling at me n shit but I wasn't listenin. How the fuck a man finna do that to his girl and child? That ain't right and that type of shit hit hard for me.

It was now the next morning and I just didn't feel like getting out of bed. I was still heated and wanted to really fuck up AJ.

"Morning you" I heard Bailey say as she walked into our room

"Aye, how you doin?" I asked without even moving the slightest bit.

"Well I have some news to tell you." She said as she hopped onto the bed and climbed on top me. News? What kinda news she got for me today?

"And what's your news baby?" I placed my hands behind my head and smirked at her

"Well I'm pregnant." Say what?

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

NO.

"You're what?" I sat up. I didn't want no more after the twins, plus a new born? Not right now. This is the worst timing.

"I'm pregnant." She smiled. I just looked at her blankly. I didn't really know what to say. I'm not finna leave or anything but this just ain't the time. "Aren't you happy sweetie?" Her smile faded into a face of concern.

"I'm going to be straight up with you. No. I'm not happy. Right now isn't the time to be bringin in any more kids. Honestly I was done with kids after the twins were born. If this is what's up now, then I guess we finna have to make shit work." I sighed. Why now? We right now dealing with Nicole and her shit, then we got the new gang thing goin on. feds be up everybody and they mama',. sisters', friend's, cousins' dogs asses.

"I'm sorry you're not happy but it happened and we need to raise the baby together."

"I know and since it's mines, I need to raise it no questions asked." I rested my head in my hands. You know what, Ima be Varo; and not give a shit till the last minute. My girl pregnant with my 3rd... How the fuck am I goin to tell my mama this one. She finna kick my ass for sure.

~Bailey P.O.V.~

"Good, I'm going to get dressed. I have work today; I'll be home by 7. The twins got basketball at 4 so don't forget to drop them off." I kissed his cheek then walked to the bathroom. I closed the door and started the shower. I let out a big sigh. I hated letting him believe it was his but I just can't bring myself to tell him it isn't his.

I got in the shower and cleaned myself up, did the rest of my hygiene and got dressed in my outfit. I grabbed my keys and phone and was now on the way to work.

~10 Minutes Later~

"Morning Bailey" Cheryl said with a warm welcoming smile

"Morning Cheryl. Anything new happen?" I took at a seat at the front desk and started looking over files on the computer.

"I saw your friend, Chewy. He came in here with his daughter. I guess she had a terrible cough."

"Oh no, how long ago?"

"About 20 minutes ago. I'm sure everything is fine. He comes in here for any little thing that's 'wrong' with his daughter" Cheryl laughed

"Yeah that's how he is. So has Dominic come in yet?" Dominic is the father of my baby. I haven't told him yet and I wanted to tell him today.