Chapter 15

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 15

~Lexis P.O.V.~

'Lexis? You aight?" Arls asked. I had just gotten off the phone with Riley. "Lexis? You're freakin me out" He said as he nudged me.

"He died Arls." I said quietly

"Who?" He rose an eyebrow and sat back farther in his seat

"Javier. He died earlier this morning from a massive heart attack." No. I'm not accepting this; He's not dead till I pronounce him dead.

"What? What the fuck we doing here then!?" He made a U turn and sped off to the hospital.

Within a few minutes Arls and I stormed in through the doors of the hospital. I saw Riley crying into Huey's chest and he only looked at me with sorry eyes.

"What room?" Arls asked

"45 in ICU" Huey said. I saw Isabella and Vanessa crying as well next to Riley. Javier can't leave his family like that; No. He ain't leaving. Arls and I took off down the hall until we got to his room.

"Lexis look." I just froze. He was gone. He laid there limp. "They have him on life support though. I'm guessin Riley requested so we could all come down and see him." Arls said as he looked closer at all the papers on his clipboard.

"Javier you son of a bitch!" I yelled as I shook his bed "I know you're there! We all got problems right now but that don't mean you can just quit on us! You're stronger than that, Javier please" I let out a heavy sigh as Arls pulled me away from Javier.

"He's been dead for hours man. He's gone."

"Arley he ain't dead till I say he is. He stronger than this and he knows it."

"Lexis you don't control life or death. You only control life from the end of your gun. I'm just as mad and sad as you are but you have to accept that he's dead. He has no pulse and isn't even breathing."

"We're going after that gang tonight. We doin this for Javier." I said through clenched teeth. Arls looked at me like I was crazy. "Call the guys to the trap while I think of our plan aight?" I handed him my phone and he left the room. "We doin this for you Javier. We ain't walking out of there unless everyone of them is killed or all of us are killed, I swear to you on that." I said before I walked out of the room.

I headed to the waiting room and I saw Nelle there with Ivanna and the boys.

"Nelle come here please" I sighed as I walked outside. She followed me out with a more than unhappy face. "I'm going to make things right. I swear by that." I said looking down into her eyes.

"I heard Arley talking about you guys were going to bust the trap. Lexis please don't die. I don't want anyone else dying." She said as she wrapped her arms around my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and just held her tight up against me.

"we bustin em now for Javier. He was the strongest of us all and now its time for us to be strong for him. I love you Nelle" I kissed her forehead. She let me go and smiled at me as a tear rolled down her cheek. I grabbed her hand and we walked back inside.

I spent a little more time with the kids before I nodded at Arley indicating for us to roll out to the trap.

"Trey, come with us-"

"Lexis, absolutely not!" Nelle yelled

"Nelle stop. He wants to be in the gang then fine. He needs to learn first hand what he'll have to end up doing if he runs it." Trey looked up at me with excitement in his eyes. "Nelle, he'll be fine. He was just like me when I was his age and busting traps. He'll be fine, if anything were to even come close to killing him, I'd take it for him." She looked at me a sighed before giving Trey a kiss on his cheek.