Chapter 25

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 25

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

I've been laying lower than usual lately and doing me, so to say. I was scared and just wanted Lexis to drop the gang shit after all the commotion about that new gang. Now that's its been over for a while and Lexis and the boys have been healed up nicely, Life is starting to get back on track.

I was at home laying outside in the front yard on a lounge chair letting my skin soak up the sun. It felt so nice to feel the warm sun's rays on my skin.

"Look at Mommy all sexual and shit as she lays there." Lexis cooed as he set Ivanna down next to me

"You're not allowed to coo anymore. You are the absolute worst cooer in the world." I laughed as I sat her up on my lap and started to play with her cute dark brown curls

"I'm the best damn cooer in the world, but What are we doin for Ivanna for her first birthday?" He sat on the grass next to me making silly faces at Ivanna

"I don't know but I can't believe she's already going to be 1. Unbelievable how fast time goes by." I said letting out a sigh. Life was moving too fast for my liking.

"My wiggle worm growing up too fast. She needa slow herself down." She started to do her usual babbling at Lexis. I thought that was the most adorable thing cause it left Lexis so confused. "Baby girl, I ont know what you're saying. Imma start teaching her "Daddy"-"

"No. You already taught Trey "Daddy", she's learning "Mommy"-"

"Over my dead body. Dont be thinkin along those lines; its just an expression." He scooped her out of my lap and fell back on the grass, placing her on his chest.

"We can make arrangements for your body to turn up dead-"

"Aye, you best watch it. I ain't dying till I'm like well over 100-"

"As if! You're already starting to slow down as it is. I see how long it takes you eat breakfast now a days." I said through laughter

"Do you hear Mommy? She drank too much hateorade this morning and now she's hatin on Daddy. What kind of shit is that?" She only smiled at him

"If she gets kicked out of pre-school for bad language you're to blame." I shook my head in disbelief and closed my eyes, laying my head back so more of my chest and neck were exposed to the sun.

"Imma teach her how to be a genuine bad bitch. Not the ratchet kind, the kind that got niggas beggin to be able to wife her. But they ain't finna wife her cause they won't make it passed my gun." He said in between planting kisses on her cheeks. I could hear him blow on them as he kissed her. This is my hard thug. That right there. The thug that falls under the control of a little girl.

"I wouldn't keep spoiling her like that. Look at Nicole and Isabella and how much their Daddy's spoiled em. This is where I love Chewy. He doesn't spoil Angelique rotten." He never spoils her. He gives her love and attention but nothing like Lexis and that's what I like.

"She ain't finna be out of line. The boys I already knew they were going to be out of line without a doubt. But the girl; nah. I ain't gonna raise no hoe, whore, slut, whatever you wanna call it-" His phone started ringing and then he got up setting Ivanna back in my lap before walking inside to take the call.

"Where did Daddy go?" I asked as she followed him with her eyes till the door closed and she started to cry. "Ivanna, don't cry sweetie." I wiped away the few tears that started to roll down her cheeks. "Honey, he's coming right back, I promise." She kept her glossy eyes locked on the door.