Chapter 20

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 20

~Nicole P.O.V.~

I sat in the room when Dad walked in. He looked over at me and my face said it all.

"Miscarried?" He questioned with a sigh

"Yup. They offered a D&C but I'd rather deal with it naturally. Dad what did I do wrong?" I felt him pull me in for a hug. I didn't cry. I wasn't allowing myself to cry. I just felt numb.

"You didn't do anything. First trimester is where most miscarriages occur." He rubbed my back and held me there. "Nicole I know this is the last think you want to hear but don't you ever pull this pregnancy shit again while you're still in my custody. Let this be a lesson learned."

"I know Dad. But I was really looking forward to a baby of my own. I already had a bond with the baby even thought the baby wasn't even in my arms yet." As crazy as that sounds its true. I would talk to the baby all the time and whenever I was unhappy the baby would let me know it was unhappy too.

"I bet you did have that little relationship with the baby. I'm so sorry Nicole. I'm not one to talk to about going through a miscarriage but you can always call up Aunt Nelle and Uncle Lexis and talk to them." I nodded my head and hopped off the little bed thing I was sitting on. Dad walked out with me holding onto me with one of his arms.

AJ looked up at us confused.

"I'm gonna be in the car. When you two are ready to leave just come out." Dad said before giving me a kiss on a cheek.

"What's up? You alright?" He asked looking down into my eyes.

"I'm fine but our baby isn't. I miscarried." I looked away from him. I didn't want to look at his expression.

"Baby I'm so sorry." He wrapped his arms around me till my face was buried in his chest. I let my tears come rolling down my cheeks till they soaked into his shirt.

"I-I'm S-Sorry AJ." This was all my fault. I should have never done what I did. I hate myself for getting pregnant because now a precious baby ended up losing its life.

"Its not your fault and don't be thinking its your fault. We clearly weren't ready to be parents at this young of an age. Nicole we have time to have that family just now wasn't the time." He said soothingly to me. "Come on." He grabbed my hand and we walked out through the hospital doors.

~AJ P.O.V.~

I was heart broken that we lost our baby like how most people would be. I wasn't expecting that all . However in a sense Nicole and I dodged a bullet. I'm not saying that to be an asshole but its the truth. I was stressing so much over this baby.

Nicole hopped in the back while I hopped on the drivers seat. I looked over at Arls and you could tell he had a sense of relief too.

The car ride was hella quiet except for the sniffles coming from Nicole.

We got inside the house and Arls went straight up to his room like usual. Nicole hand my hand and she lead us right into her room. She closed her door and pulled me down onto her bed. She cuddled right up against me and cried again into my chest.

"Nicole?"

"Hm?"

"Just know I'm always here for you. We may not be together but I will always be here." I kissed her forehead and she just continued crying.

~Alvaro P.O.V.~

"Eddy!" I yelled as I ran up the block. He looked over at me and smiled. I tackled him with a hug and fought back the tears that welled in my eyes. "It's been too long." He let me go and he looked just the same as I could remember him.