Chapter 23

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 23

~Trey P.O.V.~
~A Few Days Later~

So I passed my drivers test and now ya boy Trey is a certified driver. Haha Holla at me. Nah but I was hella fuckin nervous. I kept my cool, remembered what Uncle Varo told me and sure enough I was walking out of the DMV with my license in hand.

Dad was there to pick me up and take me home, now he said he had a surprise for me and that's been on my mind the entire time I was taking my test.

"You got the license?" He asked as he leaned up against Mom's car

"I'm Trey. The license got me" I flashed it up and you don't know how good I felt. Now I can finally do shit on my own without having to have Mom or Dad take me places. I can roll up to school and have females all around, sitting on my hood-

"Good, you drive then" He tossed me the keys to Mom's car and I more than willingly hopped in the drivers seat like I owned the car.

"Why does Mom have such a huge car even though she like a foot tall?"

"She likes her things big." There was a moment of silence "Don't you even say it. That's your mother." He snapped at me with a laugh

"We were thinkin the same thing right?" I rose an eyebrow as I pulled onto the freeway. Oooooooh yo boy drivin with one hand on the wheel with the other resting against the window, lookin like a boss with my ray bans on and the snapback.

"Sadly yes, alright take the next exit when we come to it" Dad said as he laid back in his seat more. I looked over at him and his hair was startin to get long. Dad be slackin on his game

"Dad. You're slacking on your hair game, what the hell" I laughed

"When you have kids you'll understand why the hair game slacks. Quit pointin out my flaws, that's your Mother's job." Nah I thought about it some more, and I don't want kids no more. Fuck that.

After like 20 minutes we pulled up at the car lot. I was excited as fuck cause if Dad lets me choose my own car, Lord knows it's finna be a sick ass car to match all my greatness.

"alright I'm lettin you pick out your car since DeShawn got my car that you wanted. Trey don't you dare pick a car that will end up getting you shot if you roll through a hood." He laughed as we started walking through the rows of cars.

After what felt like years of looking through the cars. There she was.

"Dad! Dad! Dad! I see the Bentley!" I yelled as we came up near the luxury cars. I have very expensive taste but come on. It's a Bentley! Who wouldn't want one!

"Hell no Trey, there is-"

"Come on! Pleeeeeeease Dad Please" I had to drop down to begging. That's how you know I want it bad, when I gotta beg for shit. Dad got an ass load of money anyways, especially after busting that trap, I know he took their drugs and money at some point. He got so much money, he won't even go through it all before he ends up dying. Knowing him he'll probably use it to spoil Ivanna.

"Trey, if I get you this car, and you do dumb shit with it, I'm putting you in a coma for a good 6 months. What 16 year old is driving around a car like that-"

"This 16 year old cause I'm ballin! I won't do dumb shit!" I think I was about to cry from all the happiness. Call me over dramatic, I don't give not one, not two, but a whole lot of fucks.

~2 Hours Later~

"I'll meet you back at the house." Dad said before he pulled out of the lot in Mom's car. I nodded my head and walked up to my new car. I was in love, this car right here, was now my new ride or die.