Chapter 19

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 19

~Lexis P.O.V.~

Rochelle was a sassy little thing. She be standing on her own and she loved honey. I've been giving her spoonful's of honey for the past 20 minutes and she can't get enough of it. She is so adorable, I can't wait till Ivanna starts to get older so I can start doing more stuff with her.

Ivanna was taking a nap and Rochelle has been climbing all over poor King. Pulling on his ears, tail, and his loose skin around his mouth. That dog has had to deal with so many kids to the point where he looks like he just doesn't even give a fuck anymore.

That's my dog.

"Poor King, too many kids huh?" I laughed as he looked up at me with droopy tired eyes. I heard Nelle's car pull up and saw King perk up too. "King; it's finna be turnt up now. Time for controversy." I laughed as I scooped up Rochelle.

"Trey stop mouthing off, I swear to God, I'm about to stitch your mouth shut." Nelle laughed as she held the door open for Trey. She looked up and looked right at Rochelle.

"Oh that's awkward. Why is Dad holding some kid?" Trey asked. "You know what, I ont wanna know. I'm going to go out back so y'all can talk, but all I know is, she ain't staying in my room." He said as he made his way to the back of the house.

"So, how are you?" I asked. Nelle just stared at me and then Rochelle.

"Alright Lexis, what's going on now." She said with venom in her voice. She had her hands on her hips and I could see the anger in her eyes.

"This is my other daughter from Leah. Her name is Rochelle and she's a year old."

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

No.

Not Again.

"That's it Lexis. We haven't even been married a year and already you're telling me you cheated again? I want a divorce. I am so done with all your bullshit. Fuck you Lexis." I ran up the stairs and grabbed Ivanna's overnight bag before gently scooping her out of her crib.

"Chanelle wait-"

"Lexis get the hell away from me or I'm going to throw a knife at you. I fucking hate you. I want nothing more to do with you. As far as the kids, I don't know yet, but I am so through with you. I'm moving far away from Oakland so I'll never see your ass again. This is such fucking bullshit Lexis!" I yelled as I walked out of the house and started heading to my car.

"Chanelle, I'm kidding!" What? "She's not mine, she's J's daughter, I just asked if I could use her to say she was mine. Nelle I'm serious right now." I pushed him aside and set Ivanna down on the couch before walking into the kitchen and grabbing a knife. "Chanelle don't you dare!" he yelled before he ran out of the house.

"Lexis that isn't even close to being funny!" I yelled as I chased after him with the knife. I swear I'm gonna cut his ass.

"Nelle! Drop the knife!" He yelled as he ran around his car

"Who the fuck pulls a joke like that knowing I would believe it because it's already happened before!"

"Because that shit funny as fuck and you haven't let me tap that in forever!" Only my husband would find this to even the slightest bit funny. Only him because I won't let him 'tap that'.

"You thought I wasn't sleeping with you before? You're on the couch till further notice. I am so done with your fucking games!" I yelled as I walked back inside the house. I am so pissed right now. I carried Ivanna back upstairs and set her back in her crib.