Chapter 26

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 26

~Chanelle P.O.V.~
~The Next Morning~

I was sleeping peacefully till I felt someone's lips all over my face. There could only be one person who does that.

"Wake up" Lexis whispered in between kisses.

"Go away, I wanna sleep" I said with a small laugh and turning away from him. Well I didn't really turn away because he wouldn't let me.

"Wake yo ass up Nelle. We got packing to do cause we leave tonight for our Honeymoon." All last night he was up looking for where to go, so I'm surprised he's even up right now.

"Why do I need to pack now if we're leaving tonight?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes

"Cause I don't want us to be late or you forget something. So you're packing now and as you remember things you can add em to your bags." He knows me all too well.

"Fine. Where are we going?"

"Aruba" he smiled before getting off the bed

"Are you serious? Aruba?"

"Mhm I wanna go somewhere, where it's hot and I get to see you in a bikini on the beach."

"Of course. Alright I'm hopping in the shower real quick" I slid out from under the blankets and dragged myself to the bathroom. I started the shower and began to strip out of my Pj's. There was a little secret I was keeping from Lexis. It wasn't anything along the lines of sneaking around and cheating. I wanted to tell him my little secret but I didn't want to hurt him especially right at the beginning of our honeymoon.

I shook those thoughts off and got in the shower to cleanse myself.

~An Hour Later~

I was dressed and cleaned up before I went downstairs. I finally straightened my hair after what seems like forever and my hair was getting way too long.

"You look good Ma" Lexis said at the bottom of the stairs as he eyed me with that spark of lust in his eyes.

"Thank you, where are all the kids?" I noticed it was way too quiet in this house, especially since Chris spent the night with us.

"DeShawn had workouts, Ty is with Isabella for a change, Ivanna is with your Mom and Trey and Chris are still passed out asleep."

"Ty and Isabella huh?"

"They wanted to kick it and I ain't one to say no to cousin time. Trey and Chris were up all night. They were face timing some girl and all I could hear was laughing. I swear, we could leave an empty cardboard box in a room with those two and they'll make the most fun out of it-"

"Morning Mom, Morning Dad" Chris yawned as he came down the stairs

"Morning Chris" we both said at once

"Since when was Chris our son?" Lexis laughed

"Since Trey brought him home" I reached up and gave him a kiss before going to the kitchen to see Chris digging through the fridge. "Need anything?"

"Y'all got waffles?" He sounded like he was half asleep and I couldn't help but laugh

"They're right here Chris" I pointed to the top shelf and he gave a look like he just discovered gold.

"Thanks Mom" He took the entire box with him and retreated back up to Trey's room. Not even 2 minutes he came back down. "Forgot the toaster" he said as he took it off the counter and wandered back upstairs.