Chapter 22

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 22

~Trey P.O.V.~
~Later That Evening~

Chris dropped me off at home and boy was I glad to be home. Chris wouldn't stop dropping random raps all the way home, it was funny as hell cause he can rap but my sides and stomach hurt from laughing so damn much. I don't understand how Christian can live with Chris. I would have kicked his ass out after the first 5 minutes he brought his ass in.

I walked in and saw Mom, Dad, and DeShawn standing around Ty. I peered through them he looked fucked up. I know I had my share of smoking weed but I was just experimenting. I like it but I had other shit to do, plus I didn't like the munchies. I'm already hungry all the time as it is, why add on to that?

"What's going on?" I asked

"Tyreese had to have his stomach pumped today because of some brownie he ate. I was enjoying quality time with Mom until I got a phone call saying I had to come down so the doctors could speak with me." Dad said as he kept a hard stare at Ty.

"He's alright though right?"

"He's fine. He's just going to feel like complete shit for the next few days." That blows. Ty shouldn't be hanging with the kids Michael goes off with. Not my problem.

"I'm going to take him upstairs to his room." Mom said as she carefully stood him up. DeShawn helped her out and they both walked up the stairs holding Ty.

"So how was your day Trey?" He said as he sat down

"same ol same ol, so I wanted to run something by you." He rose an eyebrow "Alright, I wanna move out and have my own place-"

"Nope. You're staying right at home." He said with a smug smile

"Why?"

"Because I want the honors of throwing your ass out when you turn 18. I want that honor with all 3 of you boys. You 3 are why I'm going to die early, all the stress y'all caused has probably cut my life span by a good 30 years."

"You brought into this world a blessing. You should be thankful I'm here"

"As if! I brought in a hell child that doesn't give a shit unless it concerns itself" He threw his head back and laughed

"At least I'm still ballin like a G. But I wanna seriously move out."

"Like I said, Nope-"

"You were on your own at 16!" I argued back

"That's cause Grandma Rose and Grandpa John moved to the East Coast and I sure as hell wasn't going over there. Mom and I ain't moving no where, so your ass stays right in this house till further notice." I just sat there and mugged him. "Stop with the mugging. Your face is going to be stuck like that." He laughed before getting up and grabbing his keys

"Where you going?"

"Out for a little while. I'll be back later." He said before walking out and closing the door behind him. I should get Mom mad at him... I will

I jogged up the stairs and saw Mom was in her room

"Hey Mom?" I asked as I jumped onto her bed

"What?"

"So Dad just up and left saying he was going to be back later. Got any ideas?" She looked up at me, Yes, fall right into my trap.

"He didn't say where? He's probably just going out with one of the Uncles-"

"He was smirking as he was texting on his phone before he left. Like how he would smirk whenever you would send Dad a dirty text." Her eyes widened. "Yeah about that, y'all are gross."