Chapter 18

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 18

~Trey P.O.V.~
~A Few Days Later~

For me the pain only got worse as the days went by. It sucked so much.

I couldn't wear my usual jeans, it was either loose sweat pants or shorts and I can only rock that look so often till I start to get annoyed. On the bright side, in a sense, Honey and I are starting to become friends again. Mom, Dad, and Ivanna were out to one of Ivanna's appointments. DeShawn was with Lauren and Ty was out with Michael. Honey was over to help me out because it got to the point where I couldn't really do anything on my own without pain shooting through my body.

"You need anything?" She asked as she sat at the other end of the couch. I decided to not hold such a grudge against Honey, because after all before she cheated we were hella close as friends and I missed our friendship but I want nothing more than a friendship with her.

"Nah I'm straight. So Honey what's new with you and your tribe of a family?" I laughed as I sat up a little more against the arm rest. She looked a little different. She straightened her hair and did that, I think it's called dip dye? Well she has teal in her hair now and it was at the ends of her hair.

"Nothing much, my older sisters moved out so now it's just me and my brothers. Sucks being the only girl but I'll survive." She laughed a little. She would flash me a quick flirtatious smile every now and again but nope.

I'm still on my Ride Or Die hunt and she ain't in the mix of it.

"So your birthday is coming up. What do you have planned?" She asked with some excitement in her voice.

"My Uncle is taking me to my first strip club. Especially since he's single now, we gonna turn up" I caught a little bit of jealousy in her eyes. "Awh does Honey like Trey going to a strip club?" I teased as I leaned forward and pinched her cheek.

"You guys are so gross. How can you stand going to such a place like that-"

"Girls, pretty much naked, oiled up, and lap dances and you don't even have to take em out to dinner or anything. That's every guys dream right there. I get more and more excited as my birthday gets closer." Uncle Varo taught me everything about whore houses and strip clubs. I thank Uncle Varo for that.

"That's so gross" She shook her head. This is why I needed Chris here to help me. He would have understood me completely. "When are you going back to school?"

"Not next week, but the week after I should be back. That's what my doctor said." In all honesty it was still kinda awkward between us. The awkward tension was there and as much as we would try to ignore it, we both knew it was still there.

"Look, Trey, I know I've said this so many times but I really am sorry." She said looking down at her lap. We've only been talking to each other since like 2 days ago I think? I need to check the text messages to make sure. Unless it was 3 days ago? No, it was 2.

"I know you're sorry. I accept your apology and now we're friends. We'll work on becoming close friends again and things will be back to normal." I smiled at her so she could feel more reassurance.

"I still feel bad about it though."

"Don't feel bad. You made a mistake and we all do. Lets just move past it and not dwell." If there is anything in this family that I've learned, is you need to just forgive and forget. Otherwise you get a situation like Mom and Dad.

~A Few Hours Later~

I stole a kiss or two from Honey before she left but it meant absolutely nothing. Might as well test my boundaries a little bit since she was over.