Chapter 2

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 2

~Lexis P.O.V.~
~Hours Later~

"Alright, so tomorrow we'll just kick back then on Wednesday we'll meet up with Christian and go from there alright?" I asked as I looked around at everyone. They nodded their heads and just like that, we all split to start heading home.

We had all been at the trap all day figuring out what other shit we needed to get sorted out. AJ's gang was now apart of our gang so we've decided to get a bigger trap. This one we're at now just ain't big enough for all of us.

"Ty! let's roll out. I needa get home to my baby girl" I said as I pulled him by his arms out the door

"You mean Mom?" I asked

"No, Ivanna. Why would I be excited to go back home to Mom? It's just Mom" I laughed as I hopped in the car. "DeShawn's with Lauren, and Trey is no where to be found. You know where he's at?" I asked once Ty hopped in

"Nope. He didn't text or anything. and I'm telling Mom you said that"

"No you're not. I ain't sleeping on the damn couch. Can you call him up or something? I don't wanna drive all the way home, then drive all the way back down here to pick his ass up." He nodded his head and started to text away.

We waited a few minutes and still no reply.

"Alright, you know what, he can walk home then. If Uncle Chewy could, then so can he. I ain't waiting all day from him." I pulled out of the trap and headed straight for home.

~10 Minutes Later~

"Where's my little girl?!" I yelled with a laugh as I walked in

"Lexis! I was trying to put her to sleep! Dammit!" Nelle laughed as she walked around the corner with Ivanna in her arms

"She misses her Daddy. Give me my little wiggle worm" I cooed as I snatched her out of Nelle's arms and gave her little kisses on her fat little cheeks

"I get no kiss or anything?" Nelle whined'

"You get a kiss later, I missed her so much. Let's go lay on Daddy's bed and watch tv" I cooed again as I walked upstairs. I heard Nelle say something under her tongue but didn't pay any attention.

Ivanna has just by my everything. I'm more attached to her than I was with Trey.

"Aight mamas you stay there while I go change" I set her down on my pillow and walked into my closet to change into a simple pair of shorts and wife beater.

"You dressed?" Nelle asked as she poked her head in

"Why should it matter? You seen me in my birthday suit plenty of times" I laughed as I walked over and gave her that kiss she wanted a little earlier

"Thank you" she smiled and hopped onto the bed placing Ivanna on her chest.

"Um that's Daddy and Ivanna's thing. Not Mommy and Ivanna" I cocked an eyebrow

"Not anymore. She needs to be with her Mommy"

"Not even. She finna be a spoiled little Daddy's girl. Just look at how cute my wiggle worm looks" i laughed as I joined them on the bed "oh, have you heard from Trey?"

"He came home hours ago. He's been in his room crying. He said he didn't wanna talk about it."

"I should probably go in there and talk to him huh?" She nodded her head and I willingly slid off the bed and headed straight for Trey's room.

~Trey P.O.V.~

I was laying on my stomach on my bed. I really liked Honey but why did she have to cheat?