Chapter 27

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 28

~Lexis P.O.V.~
~Hours Later~

"Is that all you needed help with?" I asked as I wiped the sweat off my brow. I was so fuckin hot right now, I wanted to go sleep on ice.

"Yeah. I just needed to get Nicole's shit out of her room and in the garage." He said as he too wiped the sweat off his face. Nicole had so much furniture it was ridiculous. When Arls said he needed help, I thought he meant moving a bed, dresser, and desk at most. Nah this girl had so much shit.

"What are you going to do with the spare room now?"

"I honestly have no idea. Might turn it to a game room or even a nursery for later on down the road" he smirked

"Oh shit, who you find?"

"No one. I'm just sayin if it were to happen, I at least would be prepared but as of right now, I got me an extra room."

"That's hood, look I gotta go cause Nelle and I need start loading up the car." We were just hours away from being in Aruba. I couldn't wait.

"Aight, thanks for helpin, and I wish y'all a good Honeymoon" I dapped him then headed to my car.

I arrived within no time and saw Riley's car there. Not those two together, lord only knows what they did.

"I'm home!" I yelled once I walked in

"Good, I was actually just about to leave with Vanessa" Riley smiled as she came from around the corner

"Good shit, you helped Nelle pack or fuck around?" I laughed as I gave her a kiss on her cheek

"Both. But we actually got her stuff packed, she's finishing up now. Chewy came by and got Angelique already-"

"How'd it go?" Chewy and his situation been on my mind all day.

"He said he has to wait. It hasn't been determined yet but once he finds out, he'll let us know." At least he still has time with Angelique. "Vanessa! Come on!" She yelled.

A few seconds later Vanessa came down dragging Chris right behind her

"What the hell happened here?" I asked

"That's my boyfriend" Vanessa said with a laugh

"Congrats Riley. Your daughter got her first boyfriend and its Chris." I said with a roaring laugh

"Shut up Lexis. But we'll see you when you get back." She gave me a hug "Bye Nelle! Love you!" She said as she walked out and Vanessa followed, still dragging the boy.

"Vanessa Imma need keep your boyfriend here for tonight." She looked up at me with sad eyes but let him go, not after blowing him kisses. "Why are-"

"Dad, I ont even know. This happened on Sunday and I wasn't aware. She wouldn't leave me alone at all. We were eating ice cream and I said hi to a honey who walked by and Vanessa slapped me!"

"You're her man now. Be good to her" I jogged up the stairs and saw Nelle zipping up her last bag.

"Hey you" she smiled a little weakly

"Oh shit. What I do now?" I watched her get up and close the door before she grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the bed. "However much it costs I don't care, just take the black card and I'll deal with it later"

"Please just hear me out first." She said looking down at her lap. What the fuck?

"Okay, go on."