Chapter 28

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 28

~A Few Days Later~
~Chanelle P.O.V.~

This was our last night in Aruba and we would spend tomorrow here then leave tomorrow night.

"Lexis?" We were outside in the sand by a campfire. It was a cooler night so sitting wrapped in his arms next to the fire was like heaven.

"Yes Nelle?" He did that thing where when he holds me in his lap, he slowly rubs along my stomach and talks right against my neck.

"We needed this. We needed time to ourselves, away from everyone including the kids-"

"I know. This week brought back that love we had for each other. I'm sorry for being away from you and deserting our relationship." I did feel neglected because of all the gang drama and I would find myself getting caught up with everyone else. I felt like we weren't even married.

"Its okay sweetie. I'm not going to make you choose between your gang or me. The reason why is because as I'm sitting here, if you didn't have your gang we wouldn't be a family with Arlie, Javier, Varo, and all of them. When I met you; you were in a gang and that was what made you who you were. So who am I to make you decide between me or the gang?" I'm not one to make him choose between anything.

"Thank you for being so accepting. I know its hard for someone to accept something like that. It means a lot to me."

"I don't think I've ever been more in love with you than right now." I turned my head and kissed his cheek.

"Aw Ma, I'm always this much in love with you. I've just been slacking as far as showing you."

"I wonder what the kids have done all this week? I'm not worried about them but I wanna know what they've been up to." I've been so curious to know what the hell they've been doing. If I have any kind of spare time, I'll sit there thinking of what they could have possibly done.

"Don't even try to think of what they've been doing. Your guess will probably be wrong, just remember Chris came over with a goat. Let that sink in, if he could walk in with a goat, lord only knows what the fuck they could have done." He laughed against my neck.

"I'm scared to go home-"

"Don't be. I bet DeShawn has them all bitch made and fixing up the house right now."

~DeShawn P.O.V.~

"You two are a bunch of fucking dildos." I left the house to pick up Ivanna from Grandma Jenny's and I was gone for only 12 minutes. I literally timed it. I walk inside and set Ivanna down, I turn the corner and there's a hole in the wall.

"In my defense; I didn't think Chris was that strong" Trey said as he rolled off the couch laughing. Chris was just dead silent because he was laughing so hard.

"How the hell are you going to fix the hole?" Ivanna started to babble so I picked her up.

"Hell if I know. Its not even that noticeable. Chris and I will take care of it." I simply shook my head and walked into the kitchen.

"Trey and Chris are no good huh?" I cooed to a smiling Ivanna. I swear she was the happiest lil girl. Nothing bothered her unless Dad wasn't around but she got over that, at least that's what Grandma Jenny said. My phone started to ring and I saw Lauren wanted to Facetime.

"Hey LoLo" I laughed as I sat Ivanna on the counter and poured some fruity cheerios in a bowl for her to snack on.

"Hey Shawny, awww Hi Ivanna!" Lauren was in love with Ivanna. I thought it was cute to see Lauren with Ivanna.