Chapter 32

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 32

~Trey P.O.V.~

Being in a relationship again feels so weird. Not the bad weird, but the good weird, if that makes any sense.

Yesterday I didn't see Jazlyn at school which sucked hella, but I'll see her hopefully later on tonight.

Right now I was laying in bed. Chris and I decided to hang out a lil later on so you already know things were gonna get turned up.

"Did Ty get you sick?" DeShawn asked as he walked into my room. He must have just gotten back from practice since he had his helmet in his hand and practice jersey over his shoulder.

"Nah, just waiting for Chris to come over. Lauren blew up my instagram and liked all my pictures again." I laugh. Lauren and I have been blowing up each others phones, her ass was too funny sometimes. "All her pictures are either of you two or make up."

"I know, she tags me in every picture. She's so cute."

"Aye DeShawn?"

"What?"

"You should join the gang with Chris and I." His ass was Mr.Sports and Good Grades. He would look so sick tatted up, red bandana, and a gun.

"Join the gang? Why would I join the gang if I'm leaving for college within a year?" He rose an eyebrow

"Fuck college and join the gang. Fast money and you get to mess with guns-"

"You do realize that's all illegal right? If you get caught you'll end up behind bars." He needs to learn to have fun.

"That's the beauty of it. You feel a rush because you're doin all this without trying to get caught by the feds."

"Well I'm not gonna be apart of the gang. I'm not about that life-"

"DeShawn! You know Lauren would love you even more if you were a true Thug." Lauren has a thing for Uncle Varo because he's a true hard Thug. So if DeShawn was a Thug, she probably would glue herself to DeShawn.

"Nah you just want me to join the gang because Uncle Chewy and Dad are brothers in a gang." He laughed before walking down to his room. Brothers in a gang are sick. Better to be in the same gang instead of different gangs like Uncle Varo and Uncle Eddy. I heard about Uncle Varo's childhood and his relationship with his brothers. That sure as hell won't happen to DeShawn, Ty and I.

I finally got out of bed and headed downstairs where I saw Dad sleeping with Ivanna drawing on his arm.

"Yo Pops!" I yelled as I walked up to him.

"The fuck Trey?" He yawned. He looked down at Ivanna and laughed. "You wanted to tatt up Daddy huh?" Wow. If I drew on his arms, I would have gotten yelled at.

"You let her color in your tattoos? You never let me do that when I was little." I complained. All I had were coloring books.

"I didn't have these on my arms when you were that little. By the time I got them you were more interested in chains instead of coloring." He flipped over on his stomach so his arm dangled off the couch for Ivanna to continue coloring.

"That's messed. So what's up now?" I asked. I was amused with Ivanna coloring, it was cute how she held the marker in her hand.

"Well we might be having problems with the gang again. AJ's gang has been pretty shady lately."

"Oh shit really? I thought they were officially Red?"

"Nah. They're still Silver they just work with us. Like Christian's Blue Gang. They still rep Blue and do what they want but they work with us when we need them or when they need us."