Chapter 4

A Thug's Eternal Love" Chapter 4

~Trey P.O.V.~

Chris and I were pinned up against the cop car. My handcuffs were put on first then Chris's.

"You boys stay right there." The officer said. It wasn't like we could get far anyways, what the hell were we going to do?

"I'm not goin home tonight. Fuck that." I whispered to Chris.

"I'm not either. I know my parents finna ground me for life. I'll be basically living in prison if I go back home."

"Alright we're taking you boys down to the station. You'll each get one phone call then you'll be put in holding cells till you're bailed out." He put Chris in the back first then put me in. Chris and I both decided to stay quiet since anything we say could be used against us and if there's anything I've learned, you always talk nasty to ya girl but you give the cops the silent treatment.

Was I scared? Fuck no. I hate the cops and I don't find them even the slightest bit threatening. Now Dad...I'm scared of. Most guys are scared if their Mom's but I'm terrified of my Dad. He ain't one to mess with when he's mad and I was scared to call him. I was thinking about calling one of my Uncles but they would automatically call Dad. Either way I was fucked over.

We got to the station and our cuffs were taken off.

"Alright, you. Use the phone first while we search your friend." The officer said to me. I mugged him back but walked over to the phone. I took the biggest deep breath possible and started to dial the home phone. I was praying Mom would answer.

*Phone Convo*
Dad: Hello?
Fuck.
Me: Hey Dad
Dad: Wassup with chu?
Me: Can you come bail me out? I'm at the county Jail.
There was a long moment of silence before he finally spoke
Dad: What in the name of fuck did your ass do now?
Me: I'll explain when you get me out
Dad: I'm on my way
*End Of Phone Convo*

I kinda wished they offered the death penalty. I'd much rather have that than Dad.

I walked back over to Chris and I's cell. Chris stepped out and went to the phone while they patted me down. There was so much I wanted to say but I just knew that would get me in even more trouble.

Chris and I sat in the cell for what seemed like forever. I heard the door swing open and there was Dad with Christian.

"Aye Chris, your bro's here." I said as I stood up and held onto the cold steel bars. "Hey Dad" I said trying to lighten the mood. But his face didn't look the slightest bit happy. He had that 'I'm so tired of your shit' face.

"I'm here to bail out Trey Salazares-Santos" Dad said without even as much as taking a glance at me. The sheriff walked over to our cell and slid the door open for Chris and I to pass through. Chris didn't seem nearly as scared as soon as he was reunited with Christian. I, on the other hand was too scared to get too close to Dad. "Is this all? Or is there a ticket too?" Dad asked

"We'll let him go with a warning. You can go. It was good to see you again Lexis" The sheriff said with a snide and devious smirk.

Dad grabbed the back of my neck and started to drag me out of the building. It took every ounce of my pride not to let out a cry of pain. I was biting my tongue so hard I started to taste blood.

He let me go with a hard jerk and hopped in the car. I hopped in next but not without quickly rubbing the back of my neck.

"Alright, what the fuck did you two do to end up in the county jail. What makes it better is that was the exact officer who took my ass away 14 years ago" Dad said as he stared at me hard. I wanted to look away but I knew if I did I would have gotten backhanded so hard my eyes would have rolled to the back of my head.