Chapter 30

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 30

~Nicole P.O.V.~

I decided to stop by Dad's house just to make sure he was okay. I was a little worried and I also wanted to talk to him about my wedding. It wouldn't be for a while but I want to make sure he'll be in town when it actually happens.

I used my spare key and let myself in. "Dad?" I called as I closed the door behind me. But I heard nothing. "Daddy!?" I finally heard noises from upstairs so I assumed he was probably working on my old room. I made my way upstairs but stopped at Dad's door.

"Arlina just give it a hard jerk!" What sounded like Uncle Varo yelling behind the closed door.

"Varo I did but nothing happened. This isn't working-"

"I've done this many times, just keep jerking it." What the fuck? I didn't know if I should walk in, knock on the door or just leave.

"Oh shit! Varo it got all over me! God dammit-"

"There we go-" Dad opened the door and he had something white all on his hands and face.

"Dad!"

"Nicole, how long you been here?!" He asked alarmed

"I just got here! Was this a bad time!?" I asked panicked "Did I interrupt something!?-"

"Its not what you think sweetie. Uncle Varo came over-"

"I think its safe to say it busted a nut. At least if we wanted to keep it hood." I heard Uncle Varo laughing from Dad's bathroom.

"He came over, and I was opening a new tube of that wall paste stuff. Well the tube got jammed and he was helping me get it out. So we got it out but the stuff exploded and it got all over me." I've never let out such a sigh of relief before in my life. "Oh my God what were you thinking?" I just looked down at my feet. "Nicole! what the hell!" He said with a roaring laugh

"Nicole's here? Oh shit, aye girl congrats on the engagement." Uncle Varo said as he walked up and gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead. "The paste got all over the counter Arls, You might just want to get a new counter at this point."

"Thank You." I said with a smile while Dad continued to laugh. "I can tell you two are busy so I'll stop by tomorrow morning." I felt so awkward now, so I just kind of left the house. At least that was wall paste, but talk about a terrible time to walk in.

I was going to be temporarily scarred.
I'm going to start calling ahead of time so this doesn't happen again.

I hopped in my car and headed back home. That incident still kept replaying in my head.

"AJ! I'm hooooome!" I yelled as I walked inside. But it was quiet.

"AJ!" I yelled again. He was pretty much never home anymore and that irritated the hell out of me.

I simply sighed and wandered upstairs so I could take a quick shower.

I crept inside our room and saw AJ passed out asleep on the bed. Aww he looked so cute when he was sleeping. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek.

"Can I help you?" He said with a small laugh.

"Nope, I just wanted to give you a kiss." I was so happy now that I saw he was home. I finally get to sleep wrapped in his arms. "I'm just glad you're home."

"I'm goin out in like an hour." Say what?

"AJ you go out almost every night. I just want you home."

"Nicole, if you want to keep up on your expensive tastes, we need money right? Well that's what I'm out getting. Damn." He turned over so his back was towards me.