Chapter 24

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 24

~Lexis P.O.V.~

So Chewy wanted to have Ivanna for the night since he hasn't seen her in the longest amount of time. I was real hesitant about it, but I gave her up.

To take roll, Ty was with Vince, DeShawn was more likely with Lauren, Trey was at a party and Ivanna was now with Chewy. This was one of those rare nights where there were no kids for the night. I couldn't wait to get home, lay on the bed, and just catch my Z's. I miss sleeping without hearing Ivanna cry or the boys scurrying around getting food or going to the bathroom. Their asses make so much noise so I end up waking up but not tonight.

I walked in and threw my keys and jacket on the usual entry table. I walked up the stairs and slipped off my shoes and shirt so I was just in my shorts, then crashed on the bed. It felt so nice to feel the soft blankets against my back as I laid in complete comfort.

"I know you're not tired" Nelle said from somewhere in the room. It was when I looked around trying to find her, that I noticed the lights were dim and she had candles lit on the night stands and dressers,

"Nelle? Where the hell are you?" I sat up on my elbows and saw her standing at the entry way to the bathroom. She was standing leaning against the wall with one hand on her hip, she was in some kind of lace lingerie set that had me already feeling hot. She knew how much I loved seeing her in lace, especially black lace. It exposes her skin through the light threading but also covers her which drives me insane because its such a tease. "and what if I am tired?" I flashed a seductive smirk at her.

"No, you're not tired" She walked up and climbed on top of me looking down at me. Her hair was all curled and with the limited light coming from the candles it made her look even more gorgeous than before. "I can tell your member isn't either" She whispered against my ear as she nibbled gently on my neck before catching my lips. What the fuck got her in such a great mood?

"Nelle?" I asked as I pushed her away slightly. "Why are you in such a fuckin amazing ass mood?" I laughed as I rubbed her hips.

"Something about you today, just got me wanting you hella bad." She said as she rubbed her hands along my shoulders and down my chest. Her touch was so sensational I can't even describe it. I sat up and before she even had the chance to say something else I cut her off with a soft kiss, tonight I wanted to make pure sweet love with her. She was eager and wanting to become more aggressive but I wasn't letting her. I slowly dragged my hand across her sleek stomach and slithered up her back till I unhooked her bra. She peeled her arms out of her straps and threw her bra to the side still sucking gently on my bottom lip. She slipped one of her hands down my chest and abs till she got to the band of my shorts. I felt her smirk against my lips before slipping her hand down my shorts and boxers. I couldn't help but let out moans as she slowly started to rub up my member.

"Ma..." I hissed against my teeth and she started to rub faster. She stopped for a quick second so she could pull off the rest of my clothes and I gladly tossed it to the side. I left her lips and went right to planting soft kisses along her neck.

"Lexisss.." She moaned out in the most sexiest voice I'd ever heard from her. Remember 16 years ago when I said it's hella sexy when broads moan my name? 16 years later and it's still sexy as fuck.

"Let me hear it" I said as I kissed down her collar bone. I gently cupped her breasts in my hands and began to message them. She rolled her head back in pure ecstasy. I could feel her heart beating wildly though her chest. I noticed the room was filled only with the sounds of each other's moans and fast pace breathing. I dropped one of my hands down to her thigh and worked my way up right to her center. She was wetter than ever and I knew she was dying for me. I rubber her clit at first and that alone had her scratching at my shoulders.