Past

"D-don't kill me"

"I will"

"Please don't"

"Hahaha see who's crying"

"Leave me, I beg you"

"Aaaaaahhhhhh"

-------------------------Beep--------------------------

Mom switched off the TV and turned towards me.
"What mom?" I asked.

"What what?"

"Wow!! What a nice answer. You are answering my question with a question" I said sarcastically.

"I got a phone call from your school" my mom said gritting her teeth.

"So?"

"They have called me. Your principal Mr.Orson wharwood wants to have a word with me"

"What you want me to do?"

"You are coming with me"

"What?" My head snapped at mom's direction.

"But why?"

"He told me to bring you with me"

"But why?"

"Because I guess he wants you to hear your punishments directly from his mouth"

"I'm not going"

"You are, and I'm not asking for your permission, I'm ordering you"

Why? Mom why you always do this to me? She can't rain on my parade right??

"Go get ready in 5 minutes. I'll be waiting for you outside" she ordered.

I'm left with no choice, I have to go!!!
Damn it!!

I don't take much time in getting ready, it hardly takes me 1 minute to style my shoulder length hairs, I love my hairs a lot. They are completely black and I've highlighted them with blue colour at the ends.

I pulled my hair in a high ponytail and after changing my clothes, I went downstairs.

"Sit inside" after going outside I heard my mom's voice.

I nodded and seated myself on the front seat.

My parents had different cars, my mother had a completely black Bugatti and my father had a totally white Lamborghini. Quiet amazing right? After all my both parents were indulged in business.

Our company "the sailing sail" was one of the most famous and richest company.
Enough of the boasting about my parent's richness.
The car stopped and here I am, in front of my school.

"Step out" my mom said.

"Okay"

My mom parked the car and we walked inside my school. It was a huge building, painted in sky blue and white colour. We stopped in front of Mr.cocky's office. Yes!! It was a nickname for our dear principal Mr.Orson warwood.

My mom looked at me and shot daggers in my light brown orbs.
Why she has to do that?

We entered Mr. Cocky's office and there he is, standing in front of me. While having an angry, arrogant look on his face.

How he manages to keep that angry look on always? I mean, I can't even stand a minute without smiling and look at this person!! Aaaah!!

"Please sit down Mrs.Abel" he continued "and you too" he said while pointing his index finger at me.

Dude, that was rude!!!
"So, Mrs.Abel, your daughter Miss. Maureen Abel is a very naughty kid" just when he finished his first sentence,I thought to myself "his first sentence was totally full of anger, then how much of venom is he going to spit in the next sentences?"

"She doesn't listens to anybody, she does what she wants and I would be glad if you see this camera footage which we got from her classroom last week" he spitted more venom and started to play a video tape on his laptop while turning the laptop's screen towards us.

My jaw dropped and literally it was touching the ground right now!! The footage showed me doing some mischievous thing in my classroom. It also showed some of the pranks I played on my friends, sorry classmates.

"What is this Maureen" my mother asked in a dangerously low voice.

"I....I......"

"Yes, yes. We'll love to have your reviews and explanation on this footage Miss.Maureen" Mr.cocky spoke sarcastically.

You are pissing me off completely!! Watch your words Mr cocky otherwise the next victim of my tricks would be none other than you!!

"Did you see this Mrs.Abel? She's totally lost. I don't know the reason why is she behaving like this since some months? She used to be the most obedient student"

"I'm sorry for this sir" my mom spoke.

"Thank god that she doesn't have any friend, what would've my school become if she had a gang of people playing pranks on everyone"
This sentence hit me hard!! Tears started forming in my eyes, my mom looked at me in a sympathetic way.
I am totally out of this shit now!! Enough!!

With this I left the principle's office, with tears in my eyes. I have my own reason why I don't have any friend, I also used to have a huge amount of friends and she, Leshia was my best friend. Why everyone has to remind me of her?

That incident started playing in my mind

"You'll be alright Leshia" I said wiping her tears.

"I....I can't take the pain anymore"

"You have to, for me. You can't leave your best friend alone like this"

"I'm sorry, but I'll always be with you"

"No, don't go"

"It's not in my control, my time has come, you don't worry Maureen I'll soon be with you"

"No"

With that her breathing stopped and her hand left my hand.

Stop!! Don't!! Just go away!!
I wish she was here with me!! I wish!

************

So, how was it? The first chapter of left behind. There's a lot more coming in it's way!! STAY TUNED!!
And all those silent readers, please cooperate!! I need your support

Votecommentshare