Epilogue

After 4 years

"Girl" Clyde shouted.

"Boy" I exclaimed.

"No baby, a girl"

"A BOY" I said raising my voice.

"Both will do" he sighed.

"Yeah, we're going to love it whether it's a guy or a girl" I said squeezing his hand while he tried to calm me down.

"You should not watch horror movies in this condition" He said eyeing at the protruding part of my stomach.

"It's not like I'm pregnant for the first time and I'm not watching a horror movie for the first time Clyde"

"But last time we lost it" his tone suddenly turned to a sad one.

I remember everything that happened last time I was pregnant. It was 4 months after I and Clyde got married. I had a miscarriage after I fell from the stairs which to this date I don't know how.
There was nothing on the floor, no water, no oil, but still, my foot slipped and unfortunately I had a miscarriage. I was rushed immediately to the hospital but my baby couldn't survive.

Thankfully Clyde and both of our families were right beside me and helped me get through all this and doctor said that I can still try. So here I am, 9 months pregnant with a healthy baby. Clyde and I already love our baby very much. My due date is near and the doctor said that my water can break anytime.

"Hey, I'm sorry for saying that. Forget it, now we have our healthy baby which will soon be in our arms" he said and pulled me into a bear hug.

A gust of cold wind hit me. It was very unfamiliar. It's a very hot climate outside. Maybe I'm over thinking!!! Duh.

A sharp pain erupted in my stomach and soon my water broke.

"Maureen" Clyde said as his eyes widened.

"Wa-water brok-"

"I know baby girl, just stay calm" he said and lifted me up, bridal style and carried me to our car.

*****

"Clyde" I said in between my screams.

"Yes, I'm here baby"

"It hurts"

"It will, but the outcome will be worth it honey" he said which kind of calmed me down.

"PUSH" the doctor said for the nth time and I tried my best.

The whole room soon erupted with the sound of a crying baby.

"Congratulations it's a girl" the doctor said and handed the baby to Clyde.
And soon my eyes felt heavy and I slipped into deep sleep.

*****

"I don't feel like leaving her alone here" Clyde said while he placed Kiara in her cot. Kiara, our pretty little daughter. she's the most adorable thing I've ever seen in my entire existence. she looks even cuter while she's sleeping, just like now.

"we have to" I kissed Kiara's cheek.

"okay honey, goodnight. papa loves you"

"mommy too" we said our goodnights to her and headed to our room. 

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

she opened her eyes and wiggled her hands in the air. her innocent mind finding it hard to acknowledge what was going on. the light in her room flickered for the nth time as a dark mist appeared, taking its shape.

she couldn't move either speak, she was born just a few days ago, how could she do all of this?

suddenly, her eyes which were honey brown turned to that of blue eyes. her smile vanished and what followed was an expressionless face. her small, delicate body started floating in the air, a locket was hung around her neck.

the same locket through which Leshia connected with Maureen...

***************THE END*****************

hey guys, thanks a ton for your constant support, I really appreciate the love you gave to me and this book. lately, i've been busy with exams and stuff and I really need an all the best from you guys. 

thanks to everyone(sorry I couldn't tag anyone as I'm running out of time) 

Love you guys a lot,
X. H🖤

and, happy birthday to me,

happy birthday to me,

hell yeah I'm 17,

happy birthday to me!!!!!