you tried to commit suicide!!!

Clyde's POV:

"MAUREEN" I shouted on top of my lungs.
Why is she standing on the edge of the terrace?
She was not even listening to anybody. What is happening?

"Maureen, please listen to me. Step away" I shouted again.

"There's no use" I spoke to myself and went inside her home. I found stairs and went staring to the terrace. I was on my way when I heard loud bangs.
I could see a bright light sparking from the door of terrace.
What's that light? I questioned to myself and started walking even faster.
A number of memories were revolving in my head. The first time I met Maureen, her quarrels, everything related to her.

I reached the door and suddenly the light disappeared and I saw.....what?
Christoph?
Woah!!! What's that? Am I hallucinating?

He was banging the door because Maureen locked it from the other side I guess. I tapped on his shoulder and he startled. I gave him a nod and we both started banging the door hard.

"We can't do anything like this" Christoph breathed heavily and said.

"Yeah"

We were totally covered in sweat. Holy lord!!! Please take care of her.

"We'll bang together on the count of three, got it?"

"Yes"

"Three, two, one"
With a loud band we both opened the door. I ran towards Maureen and she was just about to fall but I almost laid on the floor and caught her hand and Christoph caught my feet.
That was a typical cliché scene. It was something which happens when tom cruise was about to fall in mission impossible: the ghost protocol.

I pulled her upwards and enclosed her in my arms. Her eyes were shut and I could see some freckles on her face. Her skin was completely pale and yellowish.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked Christoph.

"I don't know" he said and took Maureen from my arms.

"I can-" he cut me in between.

"No need. I'm here for her" he said and went downstairs.

What has happened to Christoph now? Why is he behaving so strangely? I'm totally in ashes because Maureen is In his arms. Okay, forget it!! He's her bodyguard. Nothing else.
I got up, dusted dirt off of my clothes and paces towards Christoph.

Maureen's POV:

I opened my eyes and found myself in my room.
"Ouch" my head was pounding. My skin was completely pale and I couldn't remember anything which happened today.

"Hey, lay still" my dad and mom entered my room.

"Dad? Mom?"

"Are you okay honey?"

"Yes, actually I have a light headache"

"Tell us what's the matter, is there something which is bothering you, have we done something wrong?"

"Why are you asking me these questions?"

"Look we're sorry for anything we did. Which effected you in a bad way. We're literally sorry. We won't leave you alone again"

"Enough!!! What's wrong?"

My dad looked in mom's direction and asked "you don't remember anything?"

"Did I do anything?"

"Oh Maureen" my dad left a huge sigh.

"Listen dear" my mom sat next to me.