Don't go kate!!!

"OH SHIT"

We ran towards Kate. As soon as we entered the room, all the noise, voices stopped.

The environment was cold, really cold. What is happening? Where is Kate?

"Kate" I called.

"Huuuuuuuuuuhaaaaaaaaaa" we heard a sigh.

"Kate?" Ethan called.

"Shhhhh" I heard a voice.

"K-kate?"

"Boom" we heard a noise of something dropping.

I backed myself. Ethan was still looking in that direction.

"Ethan" I whispered.

"Hmm"

"Something's wrong"

"EVERYTHING IS WRONG" Ethan shouted and pulled me before a chair, a flying chair could hit me. From where did this come?

My locket started glowing. There was some light now, but this ain't a good sign. My locket glowed only when Leshia was around!!!

"HOLY SHIT" I cried.

"What happened?"

"Ethan run, Leshia is here" I held his hand and started walking.

"No, Maureen"

"I can sense it"

"Maureen, what about Kate?"

"MAUREEN RUN!!!" we heard Kate's voice.

Yes, what about Kate? We can't leave her here!

Instead of running out of that place, I ran towards Kate's voice.
As soon as I took my fifth step, I stumbled. When I landed on the floor, my hands touched something sticky which was all over the ground and due to which I was fallen.

What the hell? That sticky thing was blood. Red, fresh blood.

"Maureen run, please" I could hear Kate's hoarse voice. I could her the sound of her being dragged.

"I WON'T LET YOU HARM HER LESHIA" I shouted and got up, Ethan tried to stop me but I ran and then he ran behind because he knows, I won't let anyone die because of me.

Kate was nowhere to be seen. We had no light source, rather than my locket. And which was a bad luck. Bloody hell!!

How can I save her? God please help me.

"Kate" we both screamed.

"Maureen" I heard her soft voice. Finally!!!

"Kate where are you?"

"Here" she said and threw something in my direction so that I will know where she is.

"I'm sorry Maureen, but I have to go now" she said as soon as me and Ethan went near to her.

"No"

"Yes, she'll not leave me"

"Please"

"Don't worry, you can help yourself"

"No, I need you Kate, don't go. She can't take you"

"Don't you know her?" She asked. I could sense fear in her eyes.

"But Kate..."

"You can't leave her alone" Ethan spoke, kneeling down.

"Look, Maureen take this book" she handed me a book with shaky hands.

"Is this that book?"

"Yes"

"But why are you giving it to-"

"No questions Maureen, just run away from here as fast as possible and about you getting rid of her, she's a devil, a real devil. Only this book can save you. All you have to do is read the chapter number 13. It consists of all spells and every single method. Including how to freeze your blood"

"Kate" a lone tear escaped my eyes.

"Don't worry Maureen, everything will be alright"

"But one second!!! Where is Leshia now?" Ethan asked.

"Right behind you" we heard a whisper.

"OH NOOOO"

✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋
Hola, so this is the chapter. Tough really.
You guys know tomorrow I'm having my physics final exam, and here I'm sitting updating this book.

Wish me!!!
Comment your views, and thanks to everyone who added this book To their reading lists. I'm sorry I couldn't DM you.
Bye!!!

Votecommentshare