After a leap

"Okay bye" I waved my hand to say goodbye to mom and dad who were again departing for their business deal in Ibiza.

"Take care of yourself honey" mom said as she waved a last bye getting out of the window of dad's new Lamborghini.

"Yeah mom, I'm used to it anyways and I'm an adult now, don't worry"

I went inside my house, shutting the door behind me.

So it's actually been 4 years since my last encounter with Leshia, Ethan was also gone but he sometimes comes in my dream, tells me how happy he is and goes away.

Clyde has been by my side since then and whenever I missed Ethan he said that Ethan was living a good life in his next birth.
I never knew that I'll start living my life again when the 2 most important persons in my life died but now, that I have Clyde, I have everything.
He's like my soul, he taught me how to live.

Every now and then dad used to ask about Christoph Aka Ethan but then finally Clyde and I told my parents everything one day. They were a bit angry but finally everything was good.

Mine and my parent's relationship got back to how it used to be. We were a happy family again, all because of Clyde.

Clyde's and my parent's relationship enhanced more and more and they visit us frequently. We all are like a family now. Already, Clyde is planning to marry me and this thing is not hidden from our parents gosh, he announced it, fucking announced it in front of us when we were celebrating my 20th birthday, which was a few months ago.

Firstly everyone was shocked just like me, then everything got normal and you know what? Even his parents are into me man!!! So my parents love Clyde and all of them keep on teasing me and him.

He's in Canada right now, with his family for a small vacation, my parents are already on their way to Ibiza, and I'm alone here.
Mrs. Sheldon, our ex- caretaker died 2 years ago. I loved her man!!!

I wish someone was here right now, like Clyde maybe but how can he be here?
I have a new caretaker, named laura. She's sweet and in her 50's. But even she ain't here because her son is getting married.

I watched TV for sometime but then I got bored so I took some snacks from the fridge and went upstairs to my room.
I was trying to open the door though my hands were full with snacks.
I heard some noises, which were coming out of my room.

I tried to open the door and finally it opened and what I saw next left me dumbstruck....