I guess I'm in love with her!!

Clyde's POV

"Just few more seconds" I spoke to myself while driving my car.

I was driving to the hospital where Maureen was taken to after she got collapsed in girl's washroom.

"Finally" I reached the hospital parking lot and parked my car. I walked as fat as I could "excuse me, can I know where is Maureen Abel?"
I asked to the receptionist.

"In room 404"

"Thanks"

I ran towards the lift but it was taking time so without wasting any second I climbed upon the stairs.

"Holy crap! This is so hella tiring" I stated and took huge steps.

"Christoph" I called out after I reached her room. She was lying unconscious.

"Hey man, what's up?" Christoph said.

Christoph was Maureen's bodyguard but still he behaves like he was her best friend, like he knows her from years. Maureen was also happy when she was with Christoph. I get a bit jealous there.

"Why do you get jealous?" The tiny voice in my head questioned.

"I don't know" I really don't know!!

"Because you-

"Oh shut up"

He's so friendly and outgoing but when it comes to Maureen's safety, he becomes strict.

"How's she?"

"She's fine"

"Then why is she unconscious?"

"She's not unconscious, she's asleep" he said laughing a bit.

"Ohhh, thank god"

"Umm...can you please stay here with her for sometime? I need to inform her parents about this" Christoph spoke and stoop up from the stool which was kept just beside Maureen's bed.

"Ya sure" I said happily.

Yes, I wanted to be alone with her for sometime.

"Why?" My subconscious again spoke.

"It's none of your business" I spat.

Just when Christoph exited, I took the stool and sat beside her. For the first time I got the chance to look at her features.

She has a perfectly shaped face. Defined cheek bones, small eyes, a creased fore head. Wait what?? Creased forehead??
Is she having some sort of nightmare??

My hands started working on their own. They reached Maureen's forehead and started caressing them.
Her creases seemed to ease and she smiled in her sleep.

I was watching her in awe. How cute she is. The small dimples which form on her cheeks whenever she smiles. I just love them.

She always has a pink shade on her cheeks and I guess it's natural. She doesn't appears to be like a make-up person.

She started moving softly on the bed and I thought that she's gonna wake up so I lifted up my gaze from her even though I wanted to see each and every detail on her face when she's awake but still.....