oh Maureen!!!

Clyde's POV:

"No need" my nostrils flared due to anger.

"I can drop you bro" James said and grabbed his car's keys.

"Don't you dare"

"Come on bro, it's no big deal. I can drop you and-" he winked.

"Don't you dare come near her"

"Why? Is she your girlfriend?" He smirked.

"She is mine" I said it loud and clear.

"Woah!!!" He came near me and held my shoulders.

"That's what I wanted to hear from you. Sorry for my previous behavior" he patted my back and turned around.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw the love you have for her. In yesterday's party, you were looking at her continuously"

"Umm...."

"Chill bro. I like her. I'm with you, go get your girl"

He said and threw the car keys in my direction. I love you bro!!!
Since this morning he was ordering me. He even offered a ride till the basketball court because Maureen was going to come today. She's the captain of girls basketball team and she has practice today. I want to meet her.

I got inside my car and waved goodbye to James. He's really awesome.
I turned on the radio.

Baby this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time you move
And everybody's watching her
But she's looking at you

I'm so excited, I'll see her today. I know I'm behaving like a maniac but she....she is the one whom makes me feel this way. I love her!!!
I'll tell my feelings to her by today!!!

I drove to the basketball ground of our school.

15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 freaking hour and there's no sign of Maureen. Where is she?

"Hey MJ, how are you?" I went straight to coach. His real name is Manjeet. Yeah!! He's Indian and he's literally an awesome person. He's never angry and treats every student as his friend. He's Punjabi but he didn't wears turban.

"Oye balle balle, Clyde" he said and hugged me.

"Balley Balley sir and good morning"

"It's not Balley Balley Clyde it's balle balle"

"Balley Balley"

"Oh forget it"

"I'll improve" I winked.

"We'll see. By the way, what brought you here?"

"Umm....sir where's Maureen?"

"Oh....so she brought you here?"

"Actually, no but yes"

"I've been Waiting for her too but there is no sign of her"

"What?"

"Yes"

"What should we do now? I mean she's captain right and if she behaves in a careless way then what will happen to the team members?"

"Yes, I even tried calling her but she isn't picking"

"Ohh I see" I sighed and started tapping my index finger on my chin to pretend that I was thinking something but actually I was thinking about how to get to Maureen!!!

"If you don't mind, can I pick her up from her home?" I said in a demanding cum pleading tone.

"Okay, but be quick"

"Thank you sir and sure" I smiled brightly and went to parking lot.

"Maureen I'm coming" I squealed and started the engine.

Yes I knew her address!!! Because of my parents.
Today I'll tell her everything I feel fir her, I wish that she loves me too. I've never felt this way before!!

I want her, I need her, I adore her!!!

God I'm going crazy!!!
I almost reached Maureen's and found that there was a huge crowd.
What is happening?
I searched Maureen and found her on..........what the fuck??

"Maureen listen to me please" her dad was screaming.
Peoples were gathered around their mansion, yeah mansion. It would be an understatement if I call her house a normal house. It was a huge mansion!!! Like I have.

Her mother was crying and where is Christoph??
Wasn't he on terrace?

I was getting chills because of the view in front of me. I didn't knew what to do.
Maureen was not in her senses I guess!!!
Because she was standing on the edge of her terrace and she was not listening to anybody and she might fall at any moment!!!

**********************************

Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter!!! I wanted to stop it at a cliff hanger!!! Sorry, but get ready now. You can't even imagine what I've for you in my stock..

And this book is on #9 rank in horror.
I can't believe this😱😱😱
Thanks you everyone for your support and I hope that you'll keep supporting.
Thanks once again and please help me in making this book famous. I don't have much votes and comments😭😭😭

Sorry for behaving like a maniac.

Votecommentshare