Leave him, take me

"i-i" i stammered.

"what the hell happened? who did this?" Clyde asked. 

"i fell" i lied.

"Maureen" he whispered.

Clyde was very angry and sad. when he visited me the next morning, i refused to meet him. somehow he entered the house and saw me. i was a mess, my hands were bleeding, my face was covered with the dried tears, my hairs were like a nest. he cleaned my wounds and covered them with bandages. 

"What are you hiding?" he asked again, little did he knew that i wasn't in the state of saying anything.

"nothing" i said averting my gaze from his face. my eyes went wide when i saw a cut on his left hand.

"what's this?" i asked holding his hand.

"umm...Maureen let's get you some breakfast" he said diverting the topic.

"WHAT IS THIS?" i shouted.

he left a huge sigh and then hugged me.

"i....i think that i saw Leshia" 

WHAT? why did HE saw her? why did she harm him? 

"What?" all the blood drained from my face.

"maybe it was a dream" 

"what about the cut?"

"i don't know. i saw her in my dream, and when i woke up today, this scar was on my wrist"

"Clyde"

"yes?"

"even i-" i was just about to say that even i saw Leshia, just then all the windows in my house started opening and closing on their own. 

Clyde was shocked and went to close the windows one by one, but just as he was about to close the third window, i saw Leshia standing right beside him, smiling at me. that smile was evil, wicked.

my eyes widened and i ran up to him. suddenly Clyde started floating in air. he gasped and then screamed. i was just mere steps away from him, just then the glass of the window near which Clyde was, cracked. 

the glass pieces were now on the floor but one piece flew and pierced into Clyde's leg.

he was crying in pain, calling for me but telling me to stay away from him at the same time. his eyes were becoming heavy and he was losing his consciousness. i tried to walk towards him,  but my legs were glued to the floor. as if someone was pulling me.

i shouted, called his name and saw him drifting to unconsciousness.

why is this happening to him? what did he do? all of this is my fault, not his!

"Leshia" i shouted.

she just smiled,

"Leave him"

she wasn't saying a word. she just nodded her head in a no.

"Please" i cried and clasped my hands together, begging for Clyde in front of her.

"no"

"Please leave him, he hasn't done anything. please"

"he didn't do anything? he stole you from me, if not you at least i'll take him with me"

"No"

"what makes you think that i'm going to listen to you?"

"Leshia stop" i screamed as she was about to throw Clyde's body on the glass's pieces.

"make me"

"LEAVE HIM AND TAKE ME"