Ethan?

A lone tear escaped from my eye as I saw myself with Leshia.
I've seen some footage of me and her on my projector.
Suddenly everything disappeared, darkness again caught me off guard and suddenly the whole house or whatever I was in was echoing with someone's cry.
I gulped a huge lump which was formed in my throat and stepped forward.

"See, you miss me" suddenly I heard a voice and it was her...

"What you want Leshia?"

"You"

"Never"

"Never? Just wait, today it will happen"

Then everything darkened and I don't remember anything after that.

Sometimes the best memories and the best persons of your life don't leave you. Even if you say that you are over them, they still are somewhere hidden in the corner of your heart.

You know what the worst part is?
The worst part is that's the thing about making memories with the wrong person, they haunt you back for the rest of your life.

By the way, why did Clyde visit me?

What is he up to now?
I picked my phone from the adjacent table and found 13 missed calls and 22 messages from coach.
Damn!!! My life is slipping from my hands.
And where is Christoph?

Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I started shivering. Even small things were causing piloerections in my body.

"Who's there?"

"Hey, Christoph here"

"Come in"

He opened the door and walked towards me, he was looking tensed, tired. What's wrong with him now?

"You okay?"

"Ya"

"Wanna got to school?"

"No"

"Hmmm"

"Christoph. Did I try to commit suicide?"

"Maureen, just leave it"

"I want to know" tears blurred my vision.

"Please don't cry" he wiped my tears.

"I told you Christoph, believe me. It's her and it was her. It wasn't me. Help me please, try to believe me"

"Maureen, stop this please"

"You aren't believing me" I sobbed.

"......"