I wish that it was a dream

Tears were oozing out of my eyes but I wiped them away.

I was about to take my cellphone from the side desk just then my bed started shaking.

Those hands which I saw a while ago again came into my vision. They were on the other end of bed.
I wanted to run, scream, shout for help but nobody would hear me.

I chose the first one, running. As I was about to get out of bed, the hands separated and were now coming towards me from either side.

They gripped my hands and I was unable to move.
I froze in my spot, wasn't it supposed to be a bad dream?

The hands were now gripping me so hard that I was bleeding. I was crying loud, screaming and trying my level best so that someone could hear me and come to my rescue but no one came.

Those hands were so distorted. Green and the nails were long, long enough to pierce my stomach.

"CLYDE" I shouted on top of my lungs. Both the hands suddenly left me and disappeared.

I looked at my hands as the blood dripped out of them.
I cried aloud and still thought that maybe this was a dream, I will get up and everything will be normal.

I'm hoping so, not because my hands were ripped up and I was terrified, I was hoping that this was a dream because I saw her.... And I never wanted her back in my whole life, never ever. Even in my wildest dreams, but the worst part is, this wasn't a freaking dream!!!