A little sunshine

I woke up as the sunlight hit me. It was a new, pleasant day. I rubbed my eyes so that I can get rid of the blurred vision.

"Knock knock" I heard Ethan's voice from across the door.

"Who's there?"

"You"

"You who?"

"That's wrong, it's yohooo" Ethan said and flew the door open.

"Yohoo" I greeted.

"So how are you?"

"I'm awesome"

"Are you sure you wanna do this today?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's now or never. I don't think that I can take Leshia any longer"

"Okay" he seemed quiet upset.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing just..."

"Duhhh"

I walked up to him and held his arms.

"I know that you're gonna leave too Ethan, that's life. Your soul hasn't found peace. That's because of me, you are here because of me and to be honest everything is because of me"

"Don't think that way-"

"Ethan what I want is peace. Kate died because of me and now you aren't as peace" I sighed.

"I'll miss you" he said and pulled me in a hug.

"I'll miss you too"

"Should we tell all this to your parents?"

"Not at all"

"But why?"

"The thing is, they won't believe me and when I know that this is finally going to end up then why should I tell them all of this and stress them up and they already have many other things to do too"

"OK OK"

"I'll just freshen up now"

"Yeah"

I started walking towards my bathroom.

"Maureen" Ethan called me.

"Yes?" I turned back.

"You are very strong"

I just smiled. Maybe that's because he's right. I am strong. Maybe not but more than I was before.

I freshened up and took a quick shower.
---------------------------------------------------------

"What about Clyde?" Ethan asked as he took a sharp turn. We were in my car right now and were heading towards the spot where we would start our mission to get rid of Leshia.

"What about him?"

"He should know what you are going through"

"I love him Ethan and I don't want him to get involved now. He won't be able to see me shed blood and for sure he'll freak out when we'll use spells to make a blood knife"

"But he's supposed to know"

"I told him that I'm out of town for sometime"

"Ugghh Maureen"

Rest of the ride was silent. We reached a really abandoned place. There was no one except up. There was a sign board of dead end. Yeah it'll be a dead end of Leshia.

"Here's the book" Ethan handled me th book.

Suddenly we heard a sound. Maybe of an engine. To be precise, a car engine. Wait, what the fuck?

A car got parked just beside my car and that car looked familiar.

a familiar figure stepped out of the car and I was left dumb struck.

"What the hell are you doing here?"